What's new

NoLimits 2!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Finally, after many years of waiting, we'll soon be starting a whole new era of NL with NL2.

I thought I would make a new thread here for us to chat about and fantasise over all of the new features and coasters and stuff.

Share thoughts, comments, problems, funky screen shots, amazing details, etc etc on the newly release No Limits 2.

-------------------------------

I've not been very active in the forums in the last 12 months, stuff at Uni has really started to pile on hard and I'm just not able to make the time for CF at the moment. However, in the next 6 months or so I'm hoping that to change (ie. once I graduate), and so for the time being I'll have to put CF on the back burner. This is even more true with NL, I just rarely find the time these days. HOWEVER I cannot wait to see what you guys can do in NL2. There are some amazingly creative and skilled people here, and I look forward to seeing you stun me with all of your designs. Once I'm all done with University, and I've got myself a nice shiny new desktop, I'll be sure to try my hand at NL2 and get some of my ideas (there are many) out there for you to ride.

I hope to see NL2 reboot the games section of the site a little bit, and I've got a few ideas in the pipeline of things to do to revamp this area of the site slightly, so I'll see what I can do.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
If you have an Intel graphic card, don't get too excited, it seemingly doesn't work well, if at all with these. I have this problem myself after trying the demo.

So looks like I won't be getting it until I can afford a new laptop (not anytime soon).

Still, it looks amazing from all the screenshots people have been already posting!

Ethan

Strata Poster
I've just finished downloading the Standard version on my Windows 8 'Intel Core i3' laptop. I don't know what that means, but surely seeing as loads and loads of people use Intel, they would have made it work with it?

Treeis

Mega Poster
I am currently in the process of downloading the standard version and it is taking hours.

I'm now off for a 2 hour lecture and hopefully it will be done by the time I get back...but probably not.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Ethan said:
I've just finished downloading the Standard version on my Windows 8 'Intel Core i3' laptop. I don't know what that means, but surely seeing as loads and loads of people use Intel, they would have made it work with it?

I think it's older versions of Intel that have the problems.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
The discount was supposed to have been announced (as to whether to would happen or not, but none of the developers have mentioned it so I am assuming it's probably not happening.

It's still ridiculously cheap regardless of that though.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, I just went straight for it. For £30 I can't really be too bothered by the price. :lol:

Now if only the **** thing would download - it's taking AGES!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Tutorial will save you ages instead of just dicking around and getting confused, at least it did for me. Gonna download the full version now.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Im roughly halfway through downloading and its still got another 4-7hrs to go!

Started early as well at 9am. Yay me....

VooDoDe

Roller Poster
How well do you think this will run on a laptop with an i3 chip and an HD 3000 gfx card? I'm wagering for 5 FPS.

Edit: Strange, the demo is downloading rather slowly, like 0.5 MB per second despite usually being able to download files at 2.0 MB/s on my internet...

Edit 2:

Are. You. **** ing me.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: RE: NoLimits 2!

Hoping it's completed downloading when I get home in a few hours. Only been going for 6 hours. I think the slow rate is due to so many people flooding the site it just can't handle it. As they day goes on, the slower everything is taking.

BBH

Giga Poster
The demo works fabulously on my i5 laptop with an Intel HD 4000 card, I'm hoping that the full release will perform just as admirably.