What's new

no limits

A

Anonymous

i'd just like to ask. is no limits really worth buying. i just want to see people comments on the game

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yes.

Simple.

$30? Bargin. In my opinion it is worth £30. Oh wait, they're not that much different at the moment are they?! Oops!

It's realistic, powerful and very very satisfying. If you're going for realism on individual coaster then this is for you. If you like parks etc, get RCT.

Even if you only get it to ride other people's creations it's worth it.

Ummm... I'm not great at this sort of thing, but I can guarantee that almost everyone on this site that has the game will say good things about it.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I use Nolimits more than I use my TV, and I aint even lying on that one ;)
It's the most addictive simulator ever. Download the demo and get used to it before you buy because it takes a bit of time to get used to the CAD interface.

It's the best on the market and pretty much every coaster manufacturer uses it to visualize their rides.

Xpress

Strata Poster
FTR, NL is a simulator, not a game. It has no objective to it, therefore, it is not classified as a game.

There is a very steep learning curve, and there is tons to learn about it, and coasters. You can implement every element of a coaster into your NL track you would like, everything from heartlining, to lead-ins/outs, to 3Ds theming, ect. ect.