What's new

NL Competition 7 2013 - Bigger is Better Rider's Choice!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Here's the Rider's Choice for the competition. Follow the following instructions:

1. Download the zip file below and unzip it.
2. Ride each ride.
3. Rate each ride individually on a scale from 1-10. This is not a ranking of the rides - just an individual score decided by you.
4. PM me your rankings for each ride in ONE private message.
5. ???
6. Profit!

http://www.mediafire.com/?7jw1w63k1yh2gva

Get these to me by Tuesday, the 30th, por favor/s'il vous plais.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Xpress, it's a wooden coaster. I'm sorry you chose to do custom supports instead of Wood Magic, but two and a half weeks is plenty of time to finish a wooden coaster.

Jer

Strata Poster
Tanner I'd love to see you out in the real world, a dead line is a dead line, there are no extensions, you either consider the deadline and take an easier path to completion, or you start earlier on the more difficult path, you don't take the middle ground and ask for an extension.

Error

Strata Poster
Or do as I did with working 12 hour shifts: plan out what I wanted to do, worked NL in there every day for 30 minutes.

Even if I don't win I feel like I did something right for myself.

Leighton

Mega Poster
I didn't manage to send mine in :( I guess there is always next time :)

I will probably upload it in the NL section at some point.

SFOGRICH

Roller Poster
Antinos said:
^I'd love to see what you came up with.
Maybe we could - Leighton's, as well as everybody else's that couldn't be finished in time. There've been several instances of that in each comp since Adventure Time, if not before that, and this time, at least two of them were from past comp winners. Sure would like to see what they would have had this time! How does the idea of a thread for that sound, either starting with this comp or even going back to the earlier ones, if they still have their tracks? I've even got the idea for a title - a "CompAttrition" thread! Like it?