What's new

NL Competition 6 2013 - Spread 'em Results!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Well this contest ended up being a wash. Oh well - I still thought it was very interesting. I've concluded that flyers still have heaps of untapped potential and I really hope we see more around sometime soon.

Excluded from the contest due to being my own creation is Pointman, which would have won with 61 points:

In third place is Minuteman by SFOGRICH, with 30 points:

I know this was a last minute ride for you, which will explain the score, but my feedback echoes what's already been said. Work on the shaping of your elements as well as where you place your nodes and you'll be golden

In second place is Red Mist by TomahawKSU, with 57 points:

Honestly, the first time I rode this, I got dizzy. The idea was absolutely fantastic and worked out very well. There were a few pumps, jerks, and wobbles, but I'm confident that you'll figure out little quirks to rid your tracks of them over time.

This contest's winner is Sweg by Jer, with 58 points:

An all around solid coaster. I thought it had everything you'd want - nothing more and nothing less. It was very fun and very thrilling and your technique was great as always.

Congratulations to all who submitted rides. Don't forget about contest 7! I promise that it's easier than this one.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Congrats gents :D

Antinos said:
Don't forget about contest 7! I promise that it's easier than this one.

That's easy for you to say!!!! OCD is a terrible thing to have for wooden rides :?