What's new

American Dream | New Jersey USA | Mega Mall/Nickelodeon Theme Park

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
^I know, but we have seen nothing of the actual thing.

If you look on Instagram, there’s quite a few photos of the Surf Rider... I’m not really bothered about this project so I’m not going to go out my way to find them, but I have seen multiple pictures of it now.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
If you look on Instagram, there’s quite a few photos of the Surf Rider... I’m not really bothered about this project so I’m not going to go out my way to find them, but I have seen multiple pictures of it now.
Who's Instagram? I've been looking for the best part of 15 minutes and can't find anything.

Last edited:

Aaron Smith

Mega Poster
While this was supposed to open like a decade ago, it's annoying how it's getting close and the opening keeps getting pushed back. I'm ready for this to open already. Especially since it's 20 minutes away from me.

peep

CF Legend
Absolutely gutted if it's opening late Summer, I wanted Takabisha in a shed times when I visit the area in June :(

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
The watercoaster is going to be quite the sight to behold! It's going to practically surround the waterpark and give it more of a lively feel for sure.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
It is odd its not shown up yet

BUT Its made of like 8 pieces I'm sure they could put it up in a day if they really wanted. I wouldn't rule it out just yet. Maybe they need to install other things before the half pipe if installing it blocks installation equipment from reaching another area.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Is it true this will have a Takabisha clone, but even steeper? If so...when is this opening? I will deff time my NJ trip to catch it.
Also after over a decade glad they are doing something with the ugly monstrosity lol It was such an eyesore at Giants games, and every year we joked how "They're doing something with it this year" ha

Lofty

CF Legend
It has a Takabisha clone, yes. You can see it in the video and most of this entire topic - it's green/white. In terms of how steep it is, I'm not certain if it's steeper or an exact clone, my guess would be an exact clone.

Pear

Strata Poster
It has a Takabisha clone, yes. You can see it in the video and most of this entire topic - it's green/white. In terms of how steep it is, I'm not certain if it's steeper or an exact clone, my guess would be an exact clone.
It is an exact clone except that I believe it's 0.5 degrees steeper making it the steepest in the world.