What's new

New Coaster Rumor Carowinds 2014

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Yeah, the guy clearly doesn't speak English as his first language.
If it was a Brit or an American writing like that, your post is still pointless, yet understandable. When it's someone who's trying with a language they're clearly not proficient in, you just look like a dick.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
As much as we tend to slate Carowinds on here, I'd be glad to see this happen. It does serve as the only major amusement park draw for a sizeable geographic area (both Carolinas), so you'd like to see CF put some effort into making it a more worthwhile visit even when there isn't much direct competition.

Hutch

Strata Poster
A wing coaster will do nicely in Caro since the park doesn't have a great line-up of good coasters. Let's hope Cedar Fair won't install a small coaster.

CPSFMMCW

Mega Poster
I think they should send a wing rider to KD, but i wouldn't mind one at carowinds. As long as its not better than gatekeeper. But i want one at KD. Badly. If it doesn't get one next year, im gonna b mad.

mistermister

Roller Poster
Not gonna lie, if KD just did some decent refurbishment work with the rides it has and made the atmosphere a little better it could be a really good park. Although hopefully Carowinds gets a nice big coaster, because right now everyone seems to hate Carowinds, so a new exiting coaster would be good for them.