What's new

PortAventura | Uncharted | Intamin Multi-Dimension Coaster | 2023

The_bullgod

Mega Poster
That will be a pretty tall builing, when you see those supports.
That can be for a 2 story darkride or an indoor coaster.

Guilux57

Roller Poster
honestly, if it's an indoor rollercoaster it's a bit disappointing. it will not be with adrenaline as it was planned, and for 10 years without addition it is a bit light... to see but it leaves me perplexed

bladeboy

Roller Poster
An indoor family coaster would work well I think. The coaster selection jumps from El Diablo to Stampida so I think something in between wouldn’t go amiss.

Guilux57

Roller Poster
yet it was planned something with adrenaline and unique in Europe and obviously it will be something else … very disappointing on the part of port aventura

Indy

Hyper Poster
I'm really beginning to think this probably isn't a coaster. The fact that they are constructing some sort of building structure but don't have a slab poured in the center is pretty unusual. Color me perplexed.

Matt N

CF Legend
I’m guessing some sort of indoor coaster here. And to be honest, I’d be happy with that; PA currently appears to lack indoor rides in the main park, so it would fill a definite void!

cookie

Giga Poster
yet it was planned something with adrenaline and unique in Europe and obviously it will be something else … very disappointing on the part of port aventura
I’m pretty sure they didn’t suddenly change their minds between when ground work began and when they started putting up those concrete slabs. I’m certain whatever this is is the ”novelty” we’ve heard about since the beginning.

Guilux57

Roller Poster
I'm really beginning to think this probably isn't a coaster. The fact that they are constructing some sort of building structure but don't have a slab poured in the center is pretty unusual. Color me perplexed.
I 100% agree with you! constructing a building before constructing the roller coaster makes no sense. I feel the biggest flop of the year 2023

Guilux57

Roller Poster
I’m pretty sure they didn’t suddenly change their minds between when ground work began and when they started putting up those concrete slabs. I’m certain whatever this is is the ”novelty” we’ve heard about since the beginning.
honestly you can't put a sensational rollercoaster in a building like that, or even a European exclusivity. at best it will be a crush coaster style. and as said previously in all the interior constructions of the other parks, the roller coaster is built before the building, but here this is not the case.

Matt N

CF Legend
Who’s to say that you couldn’t make a first out of an indoor coaster? There are plenty of things PA could do that would be a first for Europe in the sphere of dark ride coasters.

Guilux57

Roller Poster
Who’s to say that you couldn’t make a first out of an indoor coaster? There are plenty of things PA could do that would be a first for Europe in the sphere of dark ride coasters.
because it will not be able to meet the 2 criteria announced, unique in Europe and adrenaline. the indoor roller coaster cannot be sensational. and 99% of indoor roller coasters are already on the market. And since the buildings are built before the so-called roller coaster, it's not even sure that it's a roller coaster unfortunately, hence my great disappointment. Especially since the most plausible rumor was an AXIS coaster from S&S but given the situation this rumor is gone…. sad news from my point of view. After 10 years without major additions, it would have time to compete with Europa Park, and Warner Park, which is building a European "velocicoaster"

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
because it will not be able to meet the 2 criteria announced, unique in Europe and adrenaline. the indoor roller coaster cannot be sensational. and 99% of indoor roller coasters are already on the market. And since the buildings are built before the so-called roller coaster, it's not even sure that it's a roller coaster unfortunately, hence my great disappointment. Especially since the most plausible rumor was an AXIS coaster from S&S but given the situation this rumor is gone…. sad news from my point of view. After 10 years without major additions, it would have time to compete with Europa Park, and Warner Park, which is building a European "velocicoaster"
I believe there were two major areas that were heavily rumored for major attractions in this park and this is only one. Don't lose hope.

Matt N

CF Legend
Who's to say that an indoor coaster can't be thrilling? Disney made a perfectly thrilling indoor coaster out of Rock'n'Rollercoaster, and the Paramount parks made thrilling ones out of Flight of Fear, and who says that an Intamin Hot Racer (a common rumour) couldn't go indoors?

Guilux57

Roller Poster
Who's to say that an indoor coaster can't be thrilling? Disney made a perfectly thrilling indoor coaster out of Rock'n'Rollercoaster, and the Paramount parks made thrilling ones out of Flight of Fear, and who says that an Intamin Hot Racer (a common rumour) couldn't go indoors?
no, I'm sorry, Disney doesn't have thrill rides, rock n roll is just a simple family +, and so it amounts to the same thing, it wouldn't be unique. a hot racer is 30 meters high and therefore impossible to wedge it into a building, especially since no foundation has been built to accommodate various supports for a roller coaster. the only holes that have been made are for the building construction supports. not very convincing this novelty for the moment, especially for 10 years without major novelty (this is only my point of view of course)

Guilux57

Roller Poster
and personally a hot racer would have nothing to do here due to its mediocre speed. port aventura needs attractions which absorbs a lot of people

Ethan

Strata Poster
no, I'm sorry, Disney doesn't have thrill rides, rock n roll is just a simple family +, and so it amounts to the same thing, it wouldn't be unique. a hot racer is 30 meters high and therefore impossible to wedge it into a building, especially since no foundation has been built to accommodate various supports for a roller coaster. the only holes that have been made are for the building construction supports. not very convincing this novelty for the moment, especially for 10 years without major novelty (this is only my point of view of course)
Don't get me wrong, I personally don't find RnRC intense, but I think it's incorrect to say it's not a thrill coaster, just because you aren't thrilled by it. It has a launch and three inversions. RCDB even lists is under 'Extreme'.

Also, not trying to be that guy, but you can quote multiple posts into one single post by just hitting the reply button again, saves you double posting and makes things a little easier to read.