Nemesis or The Swarm

• The Swarm

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Nemesis

Votes: 38 84.4%

• Total voters

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
So recently loads of people have stated that The Swarm is the best coaster to come to the uk scince Nemesis. Some even say that The Swarm beats Nemesis but what do you think.

adam

Roller Poster
A couple more buildings on The Swarm site and it would be pretty damn close for me, and it certainly was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be, but Nemesis still takes it.

Lofty

CF Legend
ANOTHER **** TOPIC </3

This kind of doesn't make sense, it's always been obvious that this isn't going to be anywhere near as Intense as Nemesis, they're also completely different experiences, Swarm has large open Elements, nemesis has really tight, close elements. Just a STUPID topic.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
tepr said:
Nemesis is clearly the better coaster, although I think Swarm is more fun to ride.

This, but it's like comparing Bugs Life to the Human Centipede. You can't because they're they're too different.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
It's about time someone made this topic, I have to say The Swarm wins it for me. I don't know why, but I can't see why people like Nemesis so much. I rate Thi3teen over Nemesis. Nemesis is an O.k ride, but The Swarm is better. (My opinion)

Smithy

Strata Poster
Favorite park: Thorpe Park.

MASSIVE Thorpe Park banner.

Constantly jumps up to defend Thorpe Park.

Well I didn't see that response coming a mile off :p

Ben

CF Legend
owenrita121 said:
It's about time someone made this topic, I have to say The Swarm wins it for me. I don't know why, but I can't see why people like Nemesis so much. I rate Thi3teen over Nemesis. Nemesis is an O.k ride, but The Swarm is better. (My opinion)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxRmzq3Azs4[/youtube]

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
furie said:
tepr said:
Nemesis is clearly the better coaster, although I think Swarm is more fun to ride.

This, but it's like comparing Bugs Life to the Human Centipede. You can't because they're they're too different.

The more I think about this, the more I can't understand this argument - sure the seating position gives a noticably different feeling, but they both do "similar things", so rather than being like apples vs oranges, it's more like Braeburns V Granny Smiths..

TarinMaria

Mega Poster
Nemesis and The Swarm are completely different rides, so both have good points for the ride they are. I do think Nemesis is more fun personally, but The Swarm is an amazing experience.