What's new

Movieland Park Italy - new jeep ride 2018

Lofty

CF Legend
I looked this up a few weeks ago and it looks as though it's occupying space near Magma II (so glad that's not gone). Also worth mentioning is the option to utilise English for the OBA, which is fantastic.

This park really is one of the quirkiest and funnest parks I've been to.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Love this park it's such a hidden gem!

Glad to hear Magma isn't going, that was hilarious! Also glad to hear that it sounds like another quirky ride. I think that speedboat ride is worth the entry price pretty much by itself!

Last edited:

spicy

Giga Poster
Yea Magma is crazy, the stall backwards into the water insane.

This park never fails to amaze me with its seemingly non existent H&S and official IP’s but always seems to get away with it

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Yea Magma is crazy, the stall backwards into the water insane.

This park never fails to amaze me with its seemingly non existent H&S and official IP’s but always seems to get away with it
Me and the guy in the row front of me got absolutely drenched on that bit and the whole truck laughed at us! haha! Don't sit on the end!

Benenen

Hyper Poster
I had way more fun at Movieland than I did at Gardaland next door. The whole place is just wild, I couldn't believe how much the truck ride throws you around and I got so many scrapes and bruises in the waterpark.

I operate the ride at Legoland where you drive a boat round a course and I see guests doing some outrageous and dangerous things on that so I dread to think what people could get up to on a ride where you drive a car without a guide rail. I'm pretty excited to see what this is like when it opens.