Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Both Are Good

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Both Suck

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Which Giga do you perfer? Milf or i305? Personally I thought Milf was a bit dry, just a couple hills and some overbanks. i305 looks like it has more content to it but i've never been to KD so I wouldn't know. Which do you think is better?

Intricks

Strata Poster
Having only ridden MF and drooled over the youtube POV and my friends tales of grey-outs for I305, Im going with I305. After the first drop on MF, Im almost certain I can sleep on that ride and not care. Too forceless when I first rode it and it has only gone downhill from there to me.

TTDfan52

Mega Poster
I have not rode i305. I thought Milf was a fun ride. Not intense but fun. i305 looks like more of an intense ride, so I'd say it's hard to compare the two.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
Factoring in that Milf was the original Giga, I'm going to have to say Milf. I305 was more intense, even with the trims, but Milf is still intense, every once in a while, I'll still get a grey out at the bottom of the first hill leading into the overbank, and the two airtime hills offer some great floater time.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Re: Milf vs i305

dropthefloor93 said:
^ I do grey out almost every time in that first hill to the overbank.

Just....how? My friend Jeff has ridden Millennium Force(less) a lot more times than I ever have, and he says the only way he got a form of gray out wat by getting off the ride, running to th quene and through it, and repeating that for several rides. He didnt drink any water during that time and it was hot out, so he attributed it to over heating.

From my own personal experience, Ive never felt any strong forces on MF...hell, the loop in X-Flight/Firehawk is more forceful tham MF ever is or will be.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
I had a back problem and head injury when I went on it from the previous day. I also had a problems while riding Mantis for the 3rd time so I think that may have been a factor.

troikaX3

Roller Poster
I have been on MF over 200 times and I cannot remember the last time I didn't gray out. That being said, I do think that the ride is highly overrated and rather boring, but calling it forceless is a bit out there.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
troikaX3 said:
I have been on MF over 200 times and I cannot remember the last time I didn't gray out. That being said, I do think that the ride is highly overrated and rather boring, but calling it forceless is a bit out there.

I've had one total blackout on it and the ORP was just awesome.

Snoo

The Legend
dropthefloor93 said:
^305 looked better even with the trims. Milf was just... lame.

MF isn't a bad coaster.. as the drop is amazing tbh.. and the rest of the ride may not be spectacular.. but it isn't BAD either. I look at the ride as something which isn't for the airtime.. and if thats all you judge it for.. it will suck.

305 has the potential to be amazing, as others have noted who have ridden it all sexy and such.. but with the trims, it essentially cut the first drop off.. making it ****.. and the whole reason for the 305 thing was.. because.. 305. The rest of the layout suffered from that lack of speed and the airtime which so many people raved about wasn't there. The rest of the ride was quite good tho.

But, even with all the flaws, 305 doesn't fall far behind MF in my rankings. I've noted before and even said right after I rode it.. had I ridden 305 in all its glory.. EASILY #3 on my list.. above Maverick.. but what I rode? #31.. off the top of my head.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
Maverick is my #1.

But Millenium's drop in the front seat was epic. Milf ranks in my top 10 because of its force on the first drop and overbank, and at night is just a f*** amazing ride in the front seat, even if I got hailed on by Mayflies.

MF isn't a bad coaster.. as the drop is amazing tbh.. and the rest of the ride may not be spectacular.. but it isn't BAD either. I look at the ride as something which isn't for the airtime.. and if thats all you judge it for.. it will suck.

This. The first drop is incredible, and the overbank is sick, but then it dies. Everyone goes into it expecting it to be an airtime machine but it has only a few hills so I don't get why people think it. It has OKAY airtime on the hills but it's more of a speed coaster. I305 was good but disappointing really, I wish I rode it without trims, but I didn't so as of now I'll say Millennium Force.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
Re: Re: Milf vs i305

Intricks said:
dropthefloor93 said:
^ I do grey out almost every time in that first hill to the overbank.

Just....how? My friend Jeff has ridden Millennium Force(less) a lot more times than I ever have, and he says the only way he got a form of gray out wat by getting off the ride, running to th quene and through it, and repeating that for several rides. He didnt drink any water during that time and it was hot out, so he attributed it to over heating.

From my own personal experience, Ive never felt any strong forces on MF...hell, the loop in X-Flight/Firehawk is more forceful tham MF ever is or will be.

Well, lets base everyone else's personal experiences on Jeff then, shall we? Since Jeff has never grayed out I guess no one else should.

Everyone responds to G forces differently. There are a lot of factors that go into it. Just because Jeff didn't gray/blackout dosn't mean that other people don't.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
I also don't exactly buy that story. If it was hot out, it was summer, and therefore the lines for MF are going to be LONG. I don't buy that he ran through the queue to get back on.

Intricks

Strata Poster
He was staying onsite so had that pre opening bs for guests before general public was allowed in.

I know everyone reacts differently. I have never had a single grey out....ever....on any roller coaster. Im guessing my body handles g forces better/differently than most (im praying i305 does). Since ive never experienced that before, i HAVE to resort to my friends experiences for examples. Jeff has, so im basing forces for a grey out through that...and the only way he greyed out was through body exhaustion. Sorry for using him as an example. Through personal experience then, MF is forcless cause i have felt better and more powerful forces on diff coasters. It was a complete letdown to me when i first rode it but still a fun ride.

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
It still couldn't be terribly hot out that early in the morning.

Regardless, it really depends on where u sit on Milf to get the forces, The back row doesn't pull as many G's because the ride looses speed as your are pulled into the valley of the drop.

Front row to the middle car experiences the most forces, especially the first three rows.