What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
rollermonkey said:
My 3YO daughter's #5 was Roadrunner Express @ 6FMM.

Her #1 was Live Oak Ladybug at 5 months. Pretty sure that she will never remember that. ;)

My leather jacket's 100th coaster was the mouse at Europa Park (I think I took my coat there), or it will be The Smiler at some point this year. Go coat :lol:

Maxi-Minor_Furie's 25th was probably Spinball at Alton and his 40th Oblivion. Unless he pulls his finger out and goes on the other 1.4M coasters at Alton - he won't hit 50 before his 8th birthday. He's such a rubbish goon ;) :lol:

45 will be something at Blackpool most likely and 50 something at Flamingoland.

My next milestone is 175 (no clones, all on RCDB (any removed from RCDB get removed from my list), no powered) - I've got four to go and I'm missing three (unique, etc) creds at Flamingoland. So that'll probably happen next year now for me.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I could make Boulder Dash my 50th Coaster, since I plan on visiting Lake Compounce sometime this summer. But if I decide to do that I'd have to ride the kiddie coasters at both Cedar Point (if I go there) and the one at Lake Compounce.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
furie said:
rollermonkey said:
My 3YO daughter's #5 was Roadrunner Express @ 6FMM.

Her #1 was Live Oak Ladybug at 5 months. Pretty sure that she will never remember that. ;)

My leather jacket's 100th coaster was the mouse at Europa Park (I think I took my coat there), or it will be The Smiler at some point this year. Go coat :lol:

Maxi-Minor_Furie's 25th was probably Spinball at Alton and his 40th Oblivion. Unless he pulls his finger out and goes on the other 1.4M coasters at Alton - he won't hit 50 before his 8th birthday. He's such a rubbish goon ;) :lol:

45 will be something at Blackpool most likely and 50 something at Flamingoland.

My next milestone is 175 (no clones, all on RCDB (any removed from RCDB get removed from my list), no powered) - I've got four to go and I'm missing three (unique, etc) creds at Flamingoland. So that'll probably happen next year now for me.

lol

My daughter's count passed my wife's on the CA trip. Mom's only got 5, daughter's at 6 now.

Luxornv

Mega Poster
I just hit 100 on my Florida trip last month. Busch Gardens was a new park for me and the order we took through the park made Cheetah Hunt my 100th coaster. It was surprisingly mild to me, and I didn't think it was fitting of being a milestone coaster I would have preferred Shiekra at 100, but oh well, that's just the order we took.

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
1. Wacky Worm - Biloxi Crawfish & Music Festival (Biloxi, Mississippi)
5. Expedition Everest - Animal Kingdom (Buena Vista, Florida)
10. Iron Dragon - Cedar Point (Sandusky, Ohio)
15. Disaster Transport - Cedar Point (Sandusky, Ohio)
20. Wild Eagle - Dollywood (Pigeon Forge, Tennessee)

My 25th coaster will probably be Xtreme at Dixie Landin'. Also my 30th will probably be Goliath?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Sanchezmran said:
...I'd have to ride the kiddie coasters at both Cedar Point (if I go there) and the one at Lake Compounce.
Good luck with that or do you have a child that you can ride with?

Hutch

Strata Poster
ECG said:
Sanchezmran said:
...I'd have to ride the kiddie coasters at both Cedar Point (if I go there) and the one at Lake Compounce.
Good luck with that or do you have a child that you can ride with?

We won't have a younger child with us, but I'll see what I can do with Jr Gemmy and Kiddie Coaster. Maybe I can ride them with some random child? :p A trip to Canobie is also quite likely, so I could go on the Dragon Coaster if need be. If I don't get Boulder Dash to be my 50th then I could do something like Beast or Diamondback next year, since we've been thinking about going to Kings Island.

ignace

Mega Poster
Not my coastercount, but my boyfriend did his 300rd coaster last weekend. The wacky Worm at Speelstad Oranje :p!

Hutch

Strata Poster
Jason Voorhees said:
...and my 50th is planned to be Intimidator at Carowinds!

You sure you want to do that? Intimidator isn't that great, so if I were you I'd go with Afterburn instead. Remember: once your 50th, always your 50th. :wink:

Hutch

Strata Poster
I'll have to cancel my plans to make Boulder Dash my 50th cred. That's fine. But I think I will end up with something like Diamondback or Beast, which is what I originally thought would happen.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
1. Dragon - Legoland
25. Montu - Busch Gardens Africa
50. Rattlesnake - Chessington World of Adventures
100. Racer - Kings Island
200. Avatar Airbender - Nickelodeon Universe
250. Roar - Six Flags America
300. Vortex - California's Great America

Probably going to be the last milestone I manage in 2013. I'm currently sitting at 304, and I don't think I'll be able to make the time for another trip big enough to push me over to 350 or 400. Next year...

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I've never noticed which were milestones as far as steel or wooden coasters are concerned, but Jubilee Odyssey was my 600th steel coaster. :--D

Peter

Hyper Poster
I've never bothered to go out of my way for a milestone coaster. I usually get home from a trip and discover what my milestones were when I update the coaster count.

#1 Rollercoaster @ Peter Pans Amusement Park (IoW)
#50 Tsunami @ M&D's Scotlands ThemePark
#100 Megablitz @ Coney Beach Pleasure Park
#150 Schweizer Bobbahan @ Heide Park
#200 Dragon Coaster @ Flamingoland
#250 Stuntfall @ Parque Warner Madrid
#300 Roar @ Six Flags America
#350 Shambhala @ PortAventura
#400 Top Thrill Dragster @ Cedar Point

So a couple of those are good (TTD was a cool surprise at 400!) but most are average at best. I should hit 450 on the Finnish CF Live! :p

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^150, 350 and 450 are not milestones, so no need to worry about it bud. :wink: