200. Superman: Ride of Steel - Six Flags America
300. Wicked Cyclone - Six Flags New England
400. Steel Vengeance - Cedar Point
500. Twisted Timbers - Kings Dominion
You're starting to get a pattern here. :p

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
You're starting to get a pattern here. :p
Definitely, although I didn't intend on 500 being Twisted Timbers! I was all set to make Jersey Devil number 500 until Dorney posted their operating calendar and showed that it'd be closed when we were in the area (we also assumed that JDC would be fully operational by our trip). I also forgot to take a lap on one of the few Visa spinners along our route that would have allowed JDC or Kingda Ka to be 500. When we got through SFGAdv, 500 was SUPPOSED to be Oscar's Wacky Taxi...until we showed up at Sesame Place and it was closed...so I decided to skip Vapor Trail for a much more worthy ride.

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
After about 4 years I am back on CF. I don't know how much I am going to be posting but here we go...first post back.

1. Roller Coaster - Enchanted Forest
50. Cyclone - Luna Park
100. El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure
200. New Texas Giant - Six Flags Over Texas
300. Expedition Everest - Walt Disney World Animal Kingdom

After a 2018 where I only got 1 new cred (Sea Viper - Palace Playland) I kicked off 2019 with a trip to Florida picking up number 300 at the happiest place on earth. I also went to Busch Gardens, Fun Spot America x2, Seaworld, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Legoland and Universal. It was an amazing trip and I am already planning a graduation trip to California.

Glad to be back!

400. Lightning Rod -After 4 visits to Dollywood since it was supposed to open and it being completely closed every time plus a 2 hour wait with the ride shutting down twice during that wait I finally got in one ride for #400 !

Now begins the path to 500

FarleyFlavors

Mega Poster
Last Tuesday my coaster count stood at 491.

Normally I'd have been heading to a half decent foreign park for the big 500 but in the current circumstances we'd instead planned a mini roadtrip, going to Alton on Wednesday, Skegness on Thursday and Drayton on Friday. There being 10 new (for us) creds at Skegness, it was looking like the milestone was going to be a big apple or similar.

Then the weather changed. It had been looking fine for all three days until the last minute, with Wednesday now being the only completely dry day. So we switched Alton with Skegness, the rationale being that we'd rather get the Skeggy creds out of the way and could return to Alton later in the year if necessary.

Went to Skegness and dicovered that one of the creds was a powered coaster, so declined to go on that. And when we rocked up to the Jellikins kiddie coaster, we got laughed at by the op and told we were too tall.

So by a nice set of circumstances, my milestone coaster list is now:
300 Boulder Dash
400 Wildfire (Kolmården)
500 Wicker Man

More than happy with that little list of quality woodies!

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
100 - Steel Force

Kinda disappointing, it’s fine, but not as good as some people say. There’s some decent floater in the first half and the bunny hills do have very strong floater, but that’s it. I think my favorite moment was either the laterals and positives in the turnaround, or the drop off the brake run.

nadroJ

CF Legend
So I need 7 creds for my next milestone (1100). Given the....situation...I've decided I'm going to really scrape the UK barrel in an attempt to get it. Here's my plan:

Coney Beach, Porthcawl - +1
Funland at the Tropicana - +3
New Brighton Funfair - +2
Clacton Pier - +1

Should be a bleak interesting Summer!

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I've really enjoyed getting up at 6am to drive hours and hours for a couple of creds. I'm only 13 creds off 1400, and I've only got 6 left in the UK to get which is really frustrating. Even if I managed to get the 4 creds in the Republic of Ireland as well, I'm still 4 short.

@nadroJ if it's the looping coaster at Clacton you need, you might have already ridden that at Codona's when we did that Scotland trip back in 2013. If it's one of the other ones there you need, then happy days. I was delighted when I found out I didn't have to drive 5 hours to Clacton again (for now)!

I'm also gonna try and get to 100 Wacky Worms next year. I've currently got 86.

Last edited:

Will

Strata Poster
New Brighton Funfair - +2
Just got my 550th there (if you can count that as a rather tenuous milestone!!)

The staff are surprisingly friendly and goon-tolerant, considering the location - and don't forget it's only a short run down the M53 to Chester Zoo if you want to make the trip worthwhile :)