CF Legend
100. Woodstock Express (KD)
(150. Skyrush)
200. Mako
(250. Diamondback)
300. Jack Rabbit (Kennywood)
(350. Monster)
400. Superman El Ultimo Escape

Yes, I would have preferred to have Quimera (which I rode a couple of days ago) or of course Medusa Steel Coaster as my 400th, but Medusa was down and I wasn’t going to wait forever just to make it a milestone. Turned out to be my 401st, though.

By the way, I never thought any park could ever rival Mt. Olympus for the worst operations, but a new contender has just entered the ring: Six Flags México.

And before some pedant chides me for the 50s coasters in the milestone list, yeah, I’ll stop that soon enough. Probably when I hit 500.
Congratulations! Out of interest, what did you think to Medusa Steel Coaster, as I never really hear much about it compared to other RMCs?

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Congratulations! Out of interest, what did you think to Medusa Steel Coaster, as I never really hear much about it compared to other RMCs?
It was fantastic. It was running fast, and it had really fun drops and wild inversions. The RMC that it most reminded me of would be Wicked Cyclone. I would put it in the top half of the RMCs.

So it was great but not top ten in the world as I have seen it ranked sometimes in the past. I think that the rep of coasters in places that are harder for many enthusiasts to get to often gets exaggerated.

Matt N

CF Legend
It was fantastic. It was running fast, and it had really fun drops and wild inversions. The RMC that it most reminded me of would be Wicked Cyclone. I would put it in the top half of the RMCs.

So it was great but not top ten in the world as I have seen it ranked sometimes in the past. I think that the rep of coasters in places that are harder for many enthusiasts to get to often gets exaggerated.
Thanks very much @MestnyiGeroi! Sounds great!

davidm

Strata Poster
It was very good. Kinda reminded me a bit of Goliath in Holland, but a modern spin on it. Backwards was disorientating.

GeaugaLakeisAlive

Roller Poster
Didn't really know what to name it so excuse me for the crappy name, lol.

Do you try to get in bigger, more exciting coasters for things like your fiftieth coaster, or your hundredth coaster (or any other milestone numbers), or do you go for the kiddie coasters to make it more amusing? Or do you just not care?

Also, what are your milestone coasters?

For me, I don't really care what my milestone coasters are considering I've only had one, which was my fiftieth, and even that's not a big deal. When I get to one hundred I'm gonna make it a worthwhile coaster though. In case you're wondering, my fiftieth was Batman: The Ride at Six Flags Great Adventure.

SOo, what about you guys?
1. Jackrabbit (Kennywood)
Didn't really know what to name it so excuse me for the crappy name, lol.

Do you try to get in bigger, more exciting coasters for things like your fiftieth coaster, or your hundredth coaster (or any other milestone numbers), or do you go for the kiddie coasters to make it more amusing? Or do you just not care?

Also, what are your milestone coasters?

For me, I don't really care what my milestone coasters are considering I've only had one, which was my fiftieth, and even that's not a big deal. When I get to one hundred I'm gonna make it a worthwhile coaster though. In case you're wondering, my fiftieth was Batman: The Ride at Six Flags Great Adventure.

SOo, what about you guys?
1. Jackrabbit (Kennywood): An incredible vintage wooden coaster with a unique layout.
50. Gatekeeper (Cedar Point): Not as forceless as people claim but still has a boring second half

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
#100 Battlestar Galactica Human - Universal Studios Singapore
#200 Troy - Toverland
#300 Ultra Twister Megaton - Greenland
#400 Gold Rush - Slagharen
#500 Shambhala - Portaventura
#600 Rocky Coaster - Suzuka Circuit
#700 HangTime - Knott's Berry Farm
#800 Twisted Cyclone - Six Flags Over Georgia

Rupert

Mega Poster
#200 Troy - Toverland

This is incredible! Given that Gold Rush only opened in 2017, you have absolutely smashed the last two years-worth of coasters! Amazing work!

Mine is:

#100 - Ba-a-a-Express, Europa Park. I’ll try pay more attention to what’s coming at 150 and 200...

Matt N

CF Legend
#200 Troy - Toverland
Wow; congratulations @HeartlineCoaster! It would also seem you're in America at the same time as me; what regions are you visiting? I'm in Florida!

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
I have an update from my Busch Gardens Tampa visit yesterday! :)
#1: Barnstomer (Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom) I rode it when I was very young.
#75: Mystic Timbers (Kings Island) I rode this in August 2017 on my first coaster road trip!
#100: Phoenix (Knoebels) I also rode this in August 2017 on my first coaster road trip!
#125: The Voyage (Holiday World) I rode this during the amazing Holiwood Nights event on June 1st & 2nd, 2018!
#150: Scorpion (Busch Gardens Tampa) I rode this yesterday (April 15, 2019). It's a fun ride and all, however, it fell short of my expectations. There were decent forces in the loop at the beginning and 900 degree helix at the end, but there was lots of vibrations and jolts in the trackwork - it wasn't a rough ride, but Scorpion looked less jerky than it rode. I chose this over Cobra's Curse (#149) because I am obsessed with Schwarzkopf's masterpieces such as the Mind-Bender duo (Both of which I have ridden ;)), Olympia Looping (which I have not yet ridden but I greatly aspire to) and Tsunami (Sadly, this one was demolished in 2016 :(:mad:). It's a solid, compact family coaster that delivers a classic thrill; but watch out for the jerky turns!

Matt N

CF Legend
I have an update from my Busch Gardens Tampa visit yesterday! :)
#1: Barnstomer (Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom) I rode it when I was very young.
#75: Mystic Timbers (Kings Island) I rode this in August 2017 on my first coaster road trip!
#100: Phoenix (Knoebels) I also rode this in August 2017 on my first coaster road trip!
#125: The Voyage (Holiday World) I rode this during the amazing Holiwood Nights event on June 1st & 2nd, 2018!
#150: Scorpion (Busch Gardens Tampa) I rode this yesterday (April 15, 2019). It's a fun ride and all, however, it fell short of my expectations. There were decent forces in the loop at the beginning and 900 degree helix at the end, but there was lots of vibrations and jolts in the trackwork - it wasn't a rough ride, but Scorpion looked less jerky than it rode. I chose this over Cobra's Curse (#149) because I am obsessed with Schwarzkopf's masterpieces such as the Mind-Bender duo (Both of which I have ridden ;)), Olympia Looping (which I have not yet ridden but I greatly aspire to) and Tsunami (Sadly, this one was demolished in 2016 :(:mad:). It's a solid, compact family coaster that delivers a classic thrill; but watch out for the jerky turns!
Congratulations @Kw6sTheater!

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Thanks man! I hope that my #200 is something in Europe (aiming for a crazy little thing called Taron). As for #175? I honestly have no idea; it's gonna depend on where 2020 takes me, in terms of parks!

.Ac.

Mega Poster
1st - Scenic Railway, Dreamland ( Early to Mid 90's )
50th - Big One, BPB ( Last Saturday )

Count of 50 is rubbish, however it is a start and doesn't include a Go Gator or Big Apple yet!

Saying that probably missed a few off in the count as i can remember going to certain parks back in 90's but not the rides exactly. Likes of Camelot, Pleasure Island in Cleathorpes, Southsea, Southend ...