What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

Smithy

Strata Poster
Going solely off of CoasterCount, my 100th was Wipeout at Pleasurewood Hills today. Impressive given I cried my eyes out aged 12 I think it was at the thought of going on Corkscrew.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Being the last 25th I'm counting, I hit 75 with The Howler at Holiday World.

Edit: I actually didn't hit 75. I'm only at 73. I would have hit 75 if I didn't get spited by T3 and Kentucky Kingdom's Rollerskater. :sad:

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
50- Raptor, Cedar Point
75- Montu, Busch Gardens Tampa
100- Montezooma's Revenge, Knott's Berry Farm

150 should be at Hershey, probably Skyrush or Laff Trak.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
According to Coastercounter.com my 1000th was Mindbender at Galaxyland. However, that's counting relocations which I don't do. I won't reach my actual 1000th until next year. :roll:

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ Why don't you use coaster-count? Coastercounter is so plain with a lot of rides still missing </3

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I'm too busy to redo my count on Coaster-Count and everything I've ridden is on Coastercounter.
I can also just add or edit anything that's missing or incorrect on Coastercounter. <3

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ True, but some of the countries (like Croatia) are missing (or were, I haven't visited the page in almost a year) and there is no way to add a whole country... Also they don't list most of the traveling coasters (but you don't count these, so no bother). Eurgh </3
On the other hand, I've found the people behind coaster-count to be pretty responsive now that they've moved the site to new servers. :)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ I had to give up on coastercounter when I was having to add in coasters myself which then still weren't showing up. This is going back a few years to be fair; I haven't been near it since getting majorly annoyed with it ages ago, but f**k that quite frankly.

Coaster-Count is actually directly linked to RCDB, so anytime RCDB gets updated, so does coaster-count.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
^OMG I love your sign! :lol: That's perfect!

Since nobody cares about your coaster count (as stated above), I can count 150 as a milestone if I want and nobody can give me **** for it!

11873694_1119557281406631_3011336783630471292_n.jpg

150- Laff Trakk; Hersheypark

This milestone's a smidge trivial since it isn't an interesting number but I do mine in increments that go up to the total of two increment lengths past it (I explained my system for this in What is a Milestone? ) so because fifties count up to 250 to me, it does count as a milestone in my book for consistency reasons. #hatersgonnahate

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Jordanovichy said:
1-Sea Dragon (Hunstanton)
13-Turbo (Brighton), first inversion
50-The Big One (BPB)
100-Sheikra (BGT)
150-Crazy Caterpillar (Tir Prince)
200-Der Vleermuis left (Plopsaland de Panne)

250-Gadget's Go Coaster (Tokyo Disneyland)

The last 50th milestone I'll have.

Darren B

Giga Poster
Jarrett said:
^OMG I love your sign! :lol: That's perfect!

Since nobody cares about your coaster count (as stated above), I can count 150 as a milestone if I want and nobody can give me **** for it!

11873694_1119557281406631_3011336783630471292_n.jpg

150- Laff Trakk; Hersheypark

This milestone's a smidge trivial since it isn't an interesting number but I do mine in increments that go up to the total of two increment lengths past it (I explained my system for this in What is a Milestone? ) so because fifties count up to 250 to me, it does count as a milestone in my book for consistency reasons. #hatersgonnahate

eb3cbee39bd6fe9d36260ae7ceb85eb3_zpscn35qkfy.jpg

nadroJ

CF Legend
My 700th was Space Mountain at Tokyo Disneyland, my first ever Disney based milestone. It was crap but something hilarious happened. The 10 of us jumped into our seats, and rolled forward to the dispatch area, where the trains turn right onto the lift hill. Ours stalled for a bit before unexpectedly turning left and bursting into a maintenance shed full of small confused looking Japanese ride ops. It was hilarious <3

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Jordanovichy said:
1-Sea Dragon (Hunstanton)
13-Turbo (Brighton), first inversion
50-The Big One (BPB)
100-Sheikra (BGT)
150-Crazy Caterpillar (Tir Prince)
200-Der Vleermuis left (Plopsaland de Panne)
250-Gadget's Go Coaster (Tokyo Disneyland)

300-Left Wild Mouse (Nagashima Spaland)