Maximum Pleasure | BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH | 11th May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Just over a week to go! The email will be going out on Saturday (reiterating meet up time, locations and contact number) so please ensure you’ve signed up. It also helps me to keep track of who’s going.

If you’re not using Tesco vouchers, season passes etc, book your wristband online at least 7 days in advance to get it at a cheaper price - https://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/prices/

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I'm still in, wristband ordered.
Hoping there'll be name badges, a goony quiz, vegan cupcakes and a game of cred-head. :)

Last edited:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Can’t guarantee vegan cupcakes I’m afraid.

Fi

Mega Poster
Unfortunately I’ve got other commitments so can’t make this now :(

Hope you all have a great time!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Can’t guarantee vegan cupcakes I’m afraid.

That depends...
I actually ended up driving ad-hoc to Blackpool last weekend and am reluctant to drive all that way again despite all you fabulous people.
I know it's late but would anyone have space in their car up from the south (or middle?).

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Sorry to disappoint you, although that does sound like something I might do.
Had a mini holiday in the Lakes (I'm trying to squeeze in some hill climbing practice and there were things going on in Manchester). Ended up driving back through Blackpool.

Nic

Strata Poster
I filled in the form, yet I didn't get the Ianformation email. I feel so unloved <///3

nemesis_guy

Roller Poster
Not sure if a a mail went out for this, I did register a while back? I was just wondering where exactly and what time we'll be meeting?

Looking forward! Cheers Ian

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
djbcoEF.jpg

9hZme5r.jpg

Blackpool cupcakes - get in early to get your favourite cred (get your minds out of the gutter, I know its 'Maximum Pleasure' but the pink ones are supposed to be Grand National). Photo now before they all get merged in transit.

See you all tomorrow :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
@Nic @nemesis_guy Just checked, you were in the Ianformation email list, check your junk folders.

Meet up is 09:30-09:55 to the right of the main entrance/security by the cash point. Get wristband first. My number is the same - 07787 573565 should you be running late.

I’ve just arrived at my lovely B&B (£26 per night...) and will probably head off to the Velvet Coaster about 7ish for dinner if anybody is about.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
On my way to BP right now for the night as well! Probably won't be there until 20:30 though :p

.Ac.

Mega Poster
Just got to blackpool, happy days. Journey didnt seem to bad however the 7 odd hour stop in alton towers no doubt helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.