What's new

Liseberg Approved For €100m Grand Curiosa Hotel In 2023

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Well doesn't that look wonderful? We recently stayed in their "Hotell Liseberg Heden" property and it was brilliant. Charming little [big] room, good food on at breakfast and great staff. Hopefully this new hotel improves on this even more. A view of Helix out the window? Might just beat Hotel Matamba, you know?

Liseberg is fab. <3

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
This plays perfectly into that other thread and the CF article. Liseberg has built the coasters and attractions it could feasibly want for the foreseeable future. And so it seems like they want to find something else to spend money on. Like an RCT park you've got going for so long that you've got more money than you know what to do with.
"Hmm... the park is full, but so is the vault, and we keep earning new bags of money. What should we do?"
"What about building a hotel?"
"A hotel? Sure, we can spend ...lessee... a hundred million sounds nice?"
"Kronor?"
"Nah, Euro. Leaves some space in the vault. It'll fill up back again before you know."

Because I always like to do a TusenFryd comparison when talking about Liseberg (old habits die hard): I'm pretty sure €100 million is more money than has been spent on TusenFryd in total. And this investment comes just a year after a B&M Dive Machine and that whooping big family dark ride. Where does Liseberg get all that money?

Leon

This plays perfectly into that other thread and the CF article. Liseberg has built the coasters and attractions it could feasibly want for the foreseeable future. And so it seems like they want to find something else to spend money on. Like an RCT park you've got going for so long that you've got more money than you know what to do with.
"Hmm... the park is full, but so is the vault, and we keep earning new bags of money. What should we do?"
"What about building a hotel?"
"A hotel? Sure, we can spend ...lessee... a hundred million sounds nice?"
"Kronor?"
"Nah, Euro. Leaves some space in the vault. It'll fill up back again before you know."

Because I always like to do a TusenFryd comparison when talking about Liseberg (old habits die hard): I'm pretty sure €100 million is more money than has been spent on TusenFryd in total. And this investment comes just a year after a B&M Dive Machine and that whooping big family dark ride. Where does Liseberg get all that money?
the chocolate wheels there so addictive ha ha