What's new

Lipstick that Pig! RMC Conversion NL2 Comp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm genuinely really interested to ride and judge these - I'm looking forward to what crazy creations we've all come up with!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
When the deadline passes, tomahawk (the guy running this series of competitions) will package all the files up into a zip folder and post a link so we can download all the tracks and rate them. All you'll see in the folder is the tracks and their names, there'll be no indication which user sent which track (tomahawk will keep track of this, don't worry).

Then everyone can rate the tracks from 1 to 5 (1=crap, 5=amazing) and email or PM tomahawk their scores for all the tracks. The judges (tomahawk, Jer and myself for this round of the competition) will do something similar, however we'll score the tracks on a more detailed range of categories that will be totalled to give an overall score.

All your ratings, plus the judges ratings, are then all averaged together and the winner is the one with the most points!

Hopefully that makes sense!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Hixee spelled it out perfectly. Im still waiting on a few entries to come in, the deadline is still tomorrow. This is by far the best submissions yet of any competition and to be honest, I was nervous as this was a bit more technical than the other comps, but this will be closest one yet.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Thanks for the rundown, Hixee. I love the anonymous voting method; no designer biases allowed! XD I'm very excited to see how this competition goes:)

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Last call for all coasters! Waiting as long as I can as I know a few more entries are being worked on. PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME ASAP. Submissions will close in 12 hours no matter what!

Status
Not open for further replies.