What's new

Lightwater Valley Big Ride Coming Soon?

UKCoasterFan

Mega Poster
I can't disagree there, unfortunately. The accident last year probably did them no favours, or rather the media circus.

No one gave a crap about that kid once he was out of critical condition. Meanwhile the damage to the park was done.
There were maybe 150 cars at the park at most when I was there and we arrived latish. (late June before my Europe coaster trip) and that on a Sunday with good weather. Everything was walk on and they even sent the ladybird coaster around with only me on just so I could get the credit. Felt like an idiot, but whatever. Best get these UK creds now before some will no doubt disappear.

Last edited:

Dar

Hyper Poster
The park seems to be stuck where it is: hobbled by a huge money sink that's also the park's main draw! The best thing they could do is get rid of T'Ultimate and use the cash saved to get something cheaper to maintain, but they could never do that because there's not a lot else to draw people in while they build the new thing.

It's a shame because it's an important park to me but it's just not worth the trip anymore :(