What's new

LEGOLAND Windsor | Duplo Dino Coaster | Mack Oval

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
That's probably the least ambitious concept art I've ever seen for a themed coaster. It's like they're saying: "We're planning for this to be a bit crap. We hope to make up for it by being honest."

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That's probably the least ambitious concept art I've ever seen for a themed coaster. It's like they're saying: "We're planning for this to be a bit crap. We hope to make up for it by being honest."
EafndsZ.png

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Quick peek through the fence from yesterday. It amazes me how Legoland finds the space to squeeze new rides in. While the park has many problems they are making lots of investments with Ninjago in 2017 and now a three year run of new rides (Madhouse, kiddie cred, Flying Theatre).
35a391cf811e08576105a1d6b59bd0a0.jpg
93a03a06e879ab2522d2607c9efcc694.jpg

Matt N

CF Legend
I've got to say, it looks like a really nice little first coaster! Nothing to write home about by any means, but for a coaster of its size, it looks like a really nice bit of kit, with good theming!

Out of interest, how tall do we think this coaster and Ba-a-a Express are? Only asking because they look incredibly short in comparison to most other kids coasters? The elevation change only looks to be a couple of feet from videos.

GregBoxall

Roller Poster
We got a ride on it today. Large trains, comfortable restraints and bold, colourful theming. Makes it the perfect coaster for young kids. Only downside is how quickly picks up a long queue.