What's new

Legoland Deutschland | Maximus: Flight of the Guardian| B&M Wing Coaster | 2023

Matt N

CF Legend
It's the smallest B&M in the world, is it not? So by definition it must be the smallest B&M lift hill you've ever seen. :p
Are the family inverts smaller, come to think of it? I’m not sure… this lift hill looks particularly small, though. It looks more like it should be the lift hill for a Vekoma Rollerskater rather than the lift hill for a big, beefy B&M Wing Coaster!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
More photos:-

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Source.

Attachments

• 1662653796499.png
    1662653796499.png
    773.4 KB · Views: 74

Matt N

CF Legend
Could this coaster be their “Flight of the Sky Lion”?

I’m assuming Deutschland already has a flying theatre through The Lego Movie World, so they couldn't do one like Windsor did unless they wanted two flying theatres in the park.

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Could this coaster be their “Flight of the Sky Lion”?

I’m assuming Deutschland already has a flying theatre through The Lego Movie World, so they couldn't do one like Windsor did unless they wanted two flying theatres in the park.
Actually it doesn't look like they have a Lego Movie World at all.

Lukas D

Roller Poster
Actually, LEGO Mythica is built on the exact site that was previously intended to house the LEGO Movie World, but it got cancelled after the second LEGO Movie was such a disaster at the box office and Covid hit.

I wouldn't rule out that a flying theatre like Windsor's will be added to the area a few years down the road. There were reports in February hinting there might be a second construction stage considered including a sit-in restaurant.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
In a world where we’ve seen some spectacularly awful coaster names, we now get another with MYTHICA Coaster!

Length = 450m
Top Speed = 54kph
Duration = 77 seconds
Inversions = No mention if any
Features = 12m tall Lego sculpture within the first helix
Height restriction = 1.2m
Opening Target = Spring 2023

Last edited:

Efteldingus

Mega Poster
Inversions = No mention if any
The article does say that this coaster will be the first at Legoland Deutschland that will feature a "short upside-down moment". Bit of a silly way to put it, but this does confirm that it will have one inversion.

Great addition for Legoland! Name leaves a lot to be desired but oh well

Mark Ribes

Roller Poster
It has
The article does say that this coaster will be the first at Legoland Deutschland that will feature a "short upside-down moment". Bit of a silly way to put it, but this does confirm that it will have one inversion.

Great addition for Legoland! Name leaves a lot to be desired but oh we

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Sorry, my German abilities are not great and I didn't bother translating 🤣

Niles

Giga Poster
The first drop, helix and twisted hill have gone up and the Mythica portal has started to be built, pictures are from below:

4.jpeg

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg