What's new

Legoland CA "Big" Addition Announcement/Teasing

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Bit of a stab in the dark but my first thoughts when they say "fasten your seatbelts" is a flying theatre, but then again the road in the background of the teaser doesn't really fit the style of ride of a Flying Theatre (unless it's at Ferrari Land). Need a few more teasers though for me to make a more educated guess.

Matt N

CF Legend
Bit of a stab in the dark but my first thoughts when they say "fasten your seatbelts" is a flying theatre, but then again the road in the background of the teaser doesn't really fit the style of ride of a Flying Theatre (unless it's at Ferrari Land). Need a few more teasers though for me to make a more educated guess.
I think they already have a flying theatre, don't they? I could have sworn I read that California was opening a Lego Movie World in 2021 (planned for 2020 pre-pandemic), but don't quote me on that...

In terms of what this could be, I'm really not sure. My guess is that it could be car-themed, but in terms of ride type... it's anyone's guess, really!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I think they already have a flying theatre, don't they? I could have sworn I read that California was opening a Lego Movie World in 2021 (planned for 2020 pre-pandemic), but don't quote me on that...

In terms of what this could be, I'm really not sure. My guess is that it could be car-themed, but in terms of ride type... it's anyone's guess, really!
Huh so they do. I mean I can't say I'm a Legoland expert and it clearly shows. Back to brainstorming then I guess.

CoasterHour

Roller Poster
Huh so they do. I mean I can't say I'm a Legoland expert and it clearly shows. Back to brainstorming then I guess.
Since it's a car-themed addition I think it might be some sort of new coaster, but that may be way too optimistic considering the park is very landlocked. It might also be something related to their driving school thing but I can't really see that being marketed as a "big" addition.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Don't worry, I'm not too much of an expert on Legolands either!

Is there any chance this could be a coaster?
Well yeah of course there's a chance... In fact I'm willing to bet there's a decent chance that's what it is tbh. Merlin have clearly been bulk buying from B&M recently, so perhaps one of the B&M family coasters could be going there?

CoasterHour

Roller Poster
New Clue, only words I found thus far are "car", "cars", "race", "track" and "build". Leads me to believe this is either a coaster or something interactive rather than a true ride.

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 9.51.34 AM.png

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Top right corner you have the letters "B" and "M" going backwards down a diagonal.

B&M boomerang confirmed?