Bouncy bouncy?

• Aye, like.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Nar, man.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

kimahri

CF Legend
So, I've been sitting here for the past hour and there has been this annoying clanking noise and I noticed it was the glass on my table rocking back and forward then I noticed my leg was bouncing and it was causing my whole desk to shake... Done this for years actually and some people actually hold my leg down to stop it if their sitting next to me.

Anyone else got a compulsive leg bounce, be it caused by nervousness, drumming or **** no reason what so ever?

Options given in Geordie. Aye means yes.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Leg bounceing

I do. Havent bounced it in a few years though cause ive changed how I sit. Was very prominent in high school though. It seems to happen whenever I focus intently on some task. I usually put it to the fact that I can never sit still for any lenfthy period of time (after 5-10 minutes I have to move around)

Switching between the hideouts'...

Will

Strata Poster

Not that I know of... unless my leg's actually going to sleep and I have to consciously move it.
For an assortment of reasons, drives me mad when other people do it as well...

nealbie

CF Legend

Will said:
drives me mad when other people do it as well...
ESPECIALLY when Christian Horner bloody does it! Argh. Are there no bounds to his insufferableness?

mouse

Giga Poster

When I get bored I often did it, until I banged my knee hard on the desk.
I now swing on my chair.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Yes. I'm sure someone from the US-Live last year will tell you (as I'm sure they mentioned it one), I'm a massive fidget. It doesn't matter if I'm asleep or awake.

So yeah, I'm guilty of leg bouncing. Badly.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

My friend had a term for it "queedling". It annoys me when others do it, but it's generally subconscious so I don't hit them too hard ;)

No idea what it is, but it's generally habitual I think, a way of dealing with stress and tension (or boredom).

I don't do it, but I have an essential tremor that rears up every so often (getting more frequent and worse as I get on) - that's really annoying, so I hit myself hard, or would if my fist wasn't shaking so much ;)

Ben

CF Legend

I thought it was a sign of sexual tension?

It is if I start doing it...

But, I don't do it all the often, so.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Nah, I don't do that, but occasionally I get "shaky leg" in bed where my left leg won't stop shaking. It got so bad one night, I ended up doing it in my sleep which forced the sexy bitch I was sharing with to sleep on the floor <3

kimahri

CF Legend

Ben said:
I thought it was a sign of sexual tension?

I thought that was peeling labels off bottles and breathing... Or is that sexual confusion or erectile disfuction, I can never remeber my days in seniors that well.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

Ian said:
Nah, I don't do that, but occasionally I get "shaky leg" in bed where my left leg won't stop shaking. It got so bad one night, I ended up doing it in my sleep which forced the sexy bitch I was sharing with to sleep on the floor <3

I do that asleep. Apparently I do it really violently sometimes.

I do the leg bouncing sometimes, I think I'm quite concious of it though.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Aye, like! Byka, byka! Grrrrooovee!

Yes, in fact I was doing it at the time my eyes wandered upon this thread title.