What's new

Le Pal | Fjord Explorer | Mack Water Coaster | 2024

This should be a good fit for Le Pal...

So this is basically a clone of Atlantica Supersplash at Europa Park and I'm very excited for Le Pal's future. Cause they are building this and that new Pal Savana Reserve hotel resort for 2021 too.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I really like what this park is adding but I have a feeling they could do a tad better than clones. Don't get me wrong; the clones they are adding are top tier and from amazing companies like Mack and Intamin, but they are clones after all.

Granted that Atlantica SuperSplash is a high-capacity attraction but to me it's an eyesore and a one-trick pony. I think the park could be much better off if they installed a new generation Intamin flume (the 6-people flumes on Chiapas are people eaters) or even a water coaster by Mack (like Djurs' or Poseidon at EP).

I really like what this park is adding but I have a feeling they could do a tad better than clones. Don't get me wrong; the clones they are adding are top tier and from amazing companies like Mack and Intamin, but they are clones after all.

Granted that Atlantica SuperSplash is a high-capacity attraction but to me it's an eyesore and a one-trick pony. I think the park could be much better off if they installed a new generation Intamin flume (the 6-people flumes on Chiapas are people eaters) or even a water coaster by Mack (like Djurs' or Poseidon at EP).
Yh I think a clone isn't great and a Divertical-type Intamin Water Coaster is better (I absolutely agree).

But, I think for a park this small in the European market, compared to Djurs Sommerland and Mirabilandia, this is the perfect investment. I think an Intamin or a custom layout Supersplash could be beyond their budget for this. Also, they are opening a hotel in the same year so for budget, most is in that hotel (there may not have been more budget leftover for a different model or manufactured water coaster).

cookie

Giga Poster
I'm definitely in the minority on this one then, I love Atlantica! The drop is actually pretty fab in my opinion, and I'd say it's a pretty photogenic ride. Looking forward to seeing what they do with it!
I love Atlantica too! It's short but sweet and a great photo op, honestly prefer it to Poseidon.

cookie

Giga Poster
Bump because construction is set to begin today for a 2024 opening. The coaster will have a Nordic theme and be twenty meters tall.