What's new

Land of Legends "Full Park" 3.0 Home of Rik'Talish and Arcadia Rising

HopkinsBTH

Roller Poster
Full Park is now available.

The Land of Legends is a remake of a park I did back in 2002.

The story goes in the Land of Legends, the Land is alive. In the days of industrialization man has turned against the land and in suit the land has turned on us. Adventure into the Land of Legends and join the Arcadians as they push to clense the land.

Coasters:
Arcadia Rising - 500ft drop Strata Coaster
Rik'Talish - Inverted Coaster
Blueheim - Flying Coaster
Papa's Curse - Wooden Coaster
The Albatros - Wing Coaster
Grendel's Revenge - Dive Coaster
Son of Grendel - Family Coaster
The Little Jack - Family Mine Coaster

Visit
-Horteka
-Sector N5
-Sailors Ridge
-Rogues Hideout
-Arcadia Mainland

Steam Download Link

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822520480

Thank you to Chanel 5 Gaming for the video spotlight.

My own personal POV Videos with intended music.

YMy1b28.jpg

6vNXSu2.jpg

HjAgT2V.jpg

08sMg9l.jpg

caxh20u.jpg

3Hu9BLi.jpg

QbqhrEf.jpg

Ex2w20D.jpg

i8lSLcU.jpg

zQPOdmv.jpg

ZioCPlv.png

rBuCkaF.jpg

twVDHxv.png

UZmNQFj.png

Thanks again to all who have been following my work and giving valuable feedback.

scw55

Hyper Poster
A small observation. Helix can be a boring element on a coaster. It's best to avoid using them at all.
With some layouts I get a feeling you reached a point where you've executed a killer layout, but you're miles away from the station. So you add a filler section; a second hold break drop or a series of bunny hops until you return home. Given the rest of the layout is so awesome, it's a little disappointing. I found the Woodie awesome and it gave me chills watching it; just the contrast of the filler return was stark and a shame.

I really like your layouts overall. I love your skill with theming. I feel like each ride could be more individual with the theming. There is probably a lot of directions you can go with a "tropical" theme. The flier was nicely done with a greater emphasis on flowers and water; likewise with the kiddy ride with its unique setting.

Last edited:

HopkinsBTH

Roller Poster
Yea the bunny hop sections are just a personal favorite, I hate hate the moddern way or stoping coasters with a 200 yard break run.

Theming wise the entire park started as a way of showcasing arcadia reborn so by the time I got to some of the final coaster I had to hold back a bit to keep things playable.