What's new

Lagoon | Primordial | ART Engineering/Triotech Dark Ride Coaster

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah, that does seem a lot of containers for a ride that's been created.

Just a few speculative points:

- Trains
- Drop/trick section hardware
- Brakes and other track elements
- Electrical components etc.

That's still nowhere near 70. There's potential, and it has been done in the past, that some of these are older consignments that have been collated into one data sharing network. But I doubt it.

Indy

Hyper Poster
For that weight and quantity, trains/cars seem like a pretty reasonable guess.

That's still nowhere near 70. There's potential, and it has been done in the past, that some of these are older consignments that have been collated into one data sharing network. But I doubt it.
Just for clarity, 70 refers to the number of records that the site has for ART throughout its tracking history. The park received 29 pallets/crates for the shipment in question.

Lofty

CF Legend
For that weight and quantity, trains/cars seem like a pretty reasonable guess.

Just for clarity, 70 refers to the number of records that the site has for ART throughout its tracking history. The park received 29 pallets/crates for the shipment in question.
In that case I'd say trains/cars, potentially new test dummies, additional materials needed for the final build etc!

Peet

Giga Poster
Last edited:

Lofty

CF Legend
I think that's representing the trains/car. You can clearly see the restraints under the 'o' for coming soon and '23' or 2023.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Yet again a surprising addition to this project. Legitimately looks like a luxury home subdivision is going up 😂

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
"More than one thrilling ending is possible"

That could be interesting! Can't wait to get more details on that once the ride opens.
There are extremely credible rumors that the finale will be between a tilt track or the fabled (and definitely guaranteed) drop track. Time will tell. In the meantime here's a rough mockup of what we can expect from the ride;

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
From yesterday. I deliberately kept out of this thread to avoid spoilers. I could've avoided disappointment by keeping up to date with construction. The chances of me ever being back are pretty much nonexistent.

Oh well...
3b77dba95768bc0606b230bc0b0d2c30.jpg

Last edited:

Indy

Hyper Poster
Would this qualify as the longest active construction time for a rollercoaster?
It's got a little while longer before it competes with Flying Turns which was nearly 8 years of construction and modification. Primordial has definitely taken a while but they also paused construction during the pandemic.

FogZog

Roller Poster
From yesterday. I deliberately kept out of this thread to avoid spoilers. I could've avoided disappointment by keeping up to date with construction. The chances of me ever being back are pretty much nonexistent.

Oh well...
3b77dba95768bc0606b230bc0b0d2c30.jpg
How can something look so cheap and so expensive at once.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Would this qualify as the longest active construction time for a rollercoaster?
Mission Ferrari in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was announced in 2014, began construction shortly thereafter, and opened this year. Primordial still has four years to go to beat that.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
The Jet Star at Interama got shipped to the park in 1979 and didn't open anywhere until 2017. Although you'd be hard pressed to call that "active" construction. You'd have to go some to beat 38 years.

The new beyond vertical coaster from Intamin that just opened in Hainan China took 7 years at least so that's got this beat for now too

There's nothing to say yet that this won't sit here for another few years before opening though 😁