What's new

Lagoon | Primordial | ART Engineering/Triotech Dark Ride Coaster

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
For some reason this thread wasn't put into the Construction forum, but it is now!

This project definitely looks like one to keep an eye out for. Hopefully it'll be something nice and juicy!

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Does those supports mean woodie? GCI?
Primordial is not going to be a wooden coaster, although that's what I would have most liked to see. Instead, the rumors have suggested a Wonder Mountain's Guardian-like dark ride/roller coaster hybrid with indoor and outdoor portions. Based on these claims, I'm expecting a launch or dark ride portion in conjunction with a drop track segment on Primordial. This ride has been said to be "'truly a one of a kind, meaning there's nothing else like it in the world.'"

Source: https://fox13now.com/2019/02/27/lagoon-is-working-on-a-new-ride-but-its-a-closely-guarded-secret/

Primordial is not going to be a wooden coaster, although that's what I would have most liked to see. Instead, the rumors have suggested a Wonder Mountain's Guardian-like dark ride/roller coaster hybrid with indoor and outdoor portions. Based on these claims, I'm expecting a launch or dark ride portion in conjunction with a drop track segment on Primordial. This ride has been said to be "'truly a one of a kind, meaning there's nothing else like it in the world.'"

Source: https://fox13now.com/2019/02/27/lagoon-is-working-on-a-new-ride-but-its-a-closely-guarded-secret/
Yh I think that looking closer into it, a Wonder Mountains Guardian type Triotech Dark Ride/Coaster is most likely. Or maybe this will be the "World's first Hand Interactive Shooting Dark Ride Rollercoaster". An upgrade on the original gun system of dark rides on coasters

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
It looks like this:-

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
That makes me disinterested lol ? unless it's like a Wonder Mountains Guardian type coaster dark ride hopefully. At least we can put anyone still thinking it's a woodie out of their misery (and at first, me included lol)
I wouldn't be; my best guess is that Primordial will be more of a family-thrill coaster like Verbolten at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, featuring at least one launch and perhaps a drop track as well!

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Yh I was also thinking wonder mountains guardian too but dosen't seem like it
I'm not sure how big the space exactly is, but Lagoon fans estimate it to be a similar size to Cannibal's site. I'd like to figure out exactly where this is and see if the clearing is on Google Earth yet so I can measure it, as well as perform some tests and comparisons. As you can tell, I'm very eager to start forming theories as to what Primordial will exactly be like.

Peet

Giga Poster
Woah this is not what I expected - it looks like it's going to have Expedition Everest levels of theming, I wonder if the structure will become a mountain or something else. Can't see much of the coaster but there is definitely going to be a switch track in there. This is going to be an interesting one to watch!

Matt N

CF Legend
I won't lie, my jaw actually dropped a little watching that video! This is turning out to be a very intriguing project; the theming should be phenomenal if the scale of that structure is anything to go by, and I'm intrigued to see what the coaster itself eventually turns out to be!