What's new

Jurassic World Coming to Universal Studios Hollywood in 2019

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Length of closure will probably determine how much of a change it will be. Could just be some updated signs/new Dino additions here and there or could be a massive overhaul. Interesting.

peep

CF Legend
The outside areas needed a huge redo anyway, fans have been moaning about how sad its looking for years. I think this will just be a major spruce up of the current ride, a few new dinos/props related to the newer films and updating the name to the current films.

There are meant to be big changes coming to the Jurassic park area in Orlando too, rumours over the last year or so have been rampant. Sounds like there's a good chance a cred will be involved as thats a rumour that keeps coming back.

Dave

CF Legend
As long as it's not as disappointing as the recent films...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dave

CF Legend
Jurassic World was great, :emoji_zipper_mouth: you.

Well we all know who is the real hero of the film! He better be involved in the new ride!

margs.jpg

P.s. it's a dumb awesome movie.....(still enjoy watching it, but it's so dumb)

Ethan

Strata Poster
Jurassic World has it's fans, but it's a cookie-cutter film. Badly written, meh characters, it was a film made purely to make money tbh. Yes, every film technically is, but it's obvious that was the motivation for digging the franchise back from where it needed to stay.

If they can do it well, great, but I'm not holding my breath. Especially after seeing what Universal coughed up with Fast and Furious Supercharged, what a joke.

Last edited: