What's new

Intricks RCT3 Doodads and crafts

Intricks

Strata Poster
I'll start off this topic with a few pics of something large I am doing that may or may not see proper fruition in the end. It's titled Mill's Grove, so don't get your hopes up too much for this to play out all the way to the end.

shot0016k.png

Ticket Booths

shot0017to.png

Midway Entry spot

shot0015y.png

My attempt at a carousel in the midway

Tell me what you think! Working on this only when inspiration really hits me, so it may take a while to complete.

Will eventually post other projects I am fiddling with as I get to them.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Everything looks great so far although I'm somewhat confused as to how the queue for the carousel works. Would love to see more stuff from you :-D

Intricks

Strata Poster
You enter at the sign, not the turnstyles.

Im used to turnstyles at the exit of a ride nowadays, never an entracce.

Intricks

Strata Poster
I noticed that when taking those pictures. I do plan on cleaning it up and making it more organized and less confusing.

BBH

Giga Poster
A simple double-layered wrap-around would be fine, you went all-out there with experimentation.

Intricks

Strata Poster
I originally wanted to do something similar to Kennywoods, but it kinda ended up looking like that. I took the pics and subsequently deleted the that.

I should have some more updated pics later on today.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Ok, as promised, a small little update. Nothing much, but working on a Gift Shop and Eatery type....thing.

Not really done a whole lot, but figuring out where things are to be put. Le Gift Shop:

shot0019hr.png

Fixed/Better/Still hate these but GOD DO I HATE THE GRID queue system:

shot0020qk.png

shot0021w.png

Anyone have any suggestions on the more Foodline type deals? I have DasMatzes McFoodery thing (which are in use as my counter system) and Vohdins stuff. Any others that are worth download?

Also, I can't get CFR to work....at all....in any manner. Just where exactly am I supposed to place them?

Intricks

Strata Poster
BUILDING UPDATE!

shot0022p.png

Look at how complete the inside is!

shot0023co.png

MORE CRAP ON MORE SHELVES!

shot0024g.png

Roof looks like ****, but better than nothing.

I actually LIKE how this one turned out, now to make the food/diner place in the same type of manner.