What's new

Indonesia | JungleLand | Theme Park & Resort

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Hey

Another little park popping up over Asia way this time in Indonesia. It will feature 2 decent sized Zierer coasters and be part of a much larger resort overall.
Construction of the park as a whole is underway but not been able to dig up any shots yet. But theres some concept stuff below.

jungleland.jpg

jungleland2.jpg

jungleland3.jpg

jungleland4.jpg

Source http://www.vhcoasters.com

Official Site: http://jungleland.asia/

nadroJ

CF Legend
Re: Indonesia | JungleLand | Theme Park & Resort

What the hell are those restraints on the Eurofighter? Interesting...

Lofty

CF Legend
I love how both the logos are clearly on the wrong images for the theme. The top logo would suit a more thrilling coaster, whereas the Harvest Time logo really needs to be added to a kiddie coaster, or even, you know, put in the bin.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Indonesia | JungleLand | Theme Park & Resort

Ummm.......some of those drawings (mainly the wacky worm thing) make me question the use of Acid or LSD when creating these.

Looks **** awesome!

Lofty

CF Legend
This park looks so dodgy, in a good way. The best bit is the fact that everything in the park looks nice and cute and then next minute, BAM, DIESEL. Hahaha.

mrTik10

Roller Poster
Hey guys, greetings, I'm from Indonesia. :) This park will set to open this year by March/April. Construction is still under massive progress, now they've installed some rides like : Zamperla Air Race, Disk'o and Discovery , Jungleland is located on Sentul City, not too far from Jakarta. If you want to see the newest rendering and rides just check out their website : jungleland(.)co(.)id) and if you want to see the rides testing just open Youtube and search file under 'Jungleland Indonesia' and also if you want to see the park from above, just open Google Earth and go to this address: 6°34'20.09"S 106°53'39.67"T. Thank You :mrgreen:

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Welcome to the forum mrTick. good to hear from fellow fans out in Asia. I'm hoping to be in Indonesia in April so hoping this will be open. The renderings looks excellent