What's new

I'm a Celeb!

Slash

Giga Poster
So here it is, here again. I'm a Celeb is back again. Here is for the bitching and the toil. And all the laughter it brings.

Let the gossip begin! Even if we are almost 7 days in...

Just watched Kim eat Kangaroo bollocks. She has some too, they just aren't kangaroo ones.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I sat and watched tonight show in hysterics,that bush tucker trial was awesome.

I don't normally watch I'm A Celeb,but decided to follow it this year for some reason,and after tonights show,I'll definately keep watching.

Not really sure what Jordan was complaining about,it can't be the first time she's had a pair of balls in her mouth.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
Mr Nash said:
I don't normally watch I'm A Celeb,but decided to follow it this year for some reason,and after tonights show,I'll definately keep watching.

Same. I don't think I've ever fully watched it before but this is actually the first time I've kept watching it and hopefully someone other than Katie will get to do a trial for a change.

Ollie

CF Legend
You should of seen the immunity challenge they had to do yesterday, that was hilarious. I wish everyone would stop voting Katie to do all the trials. She's really boring to watch.
I reckon Lucy will be first to go though.

Slash

Giga Poster
Woops. Thought I was in Anything Goes :S.

Yeah I agree, I want Joe to do the challenge and I don't think Lucy will go first. I'm not sure who would to be honest, they're all likeable except Joe.

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah Joe's a prick. Especially when he said the meal Sabrina cooked was **** and said she should only be allowed to wash up. Surprised people stood up to him as I was expecting him (being an ex boxer) to lash out at someone.

It's hilarious watching Kim talk to random objects though.
"Is she talking to the toilet?" :lol:

Also when they caught a rat and ate it lol.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
The trouble is though,that Katie Price is hated by the public,there are campaigns out to see her do every bushtucker trial.

I think it would be fun to see her crack,(excuse the pun).

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The only reason I'm aware of this years show is because of Jordan, she attracts media coverage.

So now she's gone, it'll all be forgotten about. Hurrah! A victory for sensible, intelligent, non-celeb styled tv!

Emmett

Giga Poster
Noooooo, she was the only reason I was really getting into it. I can't believe she could'nt hack it for £350,000. Sure what did she expect for the public to give her an easy time. I thought she came across well but maybe its just an act and all the media are right about her.

I just hope they stick in someone else who may cause some arguments. At least that boxer Joe Bugner is winding everyone up.

Slash

Giga Poster
But it's fun watching them squirm and get annoyed etc...

It's not about the bitching but the bush tucker trials!!!

Emmett

Giga Poster
^Yeah the bush tucker trial with Kim Woodburn when she was nearly throwing up was probably the funniest bit of the show so far. Ant and Dec were in stitches.

nealbie

CF Legend
I WANT BRIAN BLESSED!!!

He would merely have to whisper and the forest would fall over! Quite possibly the only man alive who could out-RAR Stone Cold :lol:

jokerman

Giga Poster
People are complaining that none of them are real celebs, but I don't think that's true. I have heard of most of them, which is more than can be said for lots of these shows.

I don't watch it anyway, so I don't really care.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
This is the first time I've really watched it. As far as the "celebrity" aspect, I don't think it's as bad as a lot of these shows to be honest. I've heard of most of them, and a few of them were pretty big back in the day (Samantha Fox, George Hamilton).

If I'm honest though, I'm only sticking with it because Gino D'Acampo is **** ing gorgeous!

Sam

Giga Poster
I'm in the understanding that Jordan didn't even get her tits properly out at any point when she was there?

Glad I've not ****ing watched it.