What's new

If you were the opposite sex...

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
If you were the of the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?

We all understand that you'd wanna have sex / play with your bits / stand in the mirror and look at yourself, but apart from that...

I would go on a shopping spree, just to understand what women feel and how they can justify 10 billion hours in a changing room, only to buy nothing from that shop. As a man, I have no idea about that concept and why women love it..

Walk around to see what it would be like to feel your balls and flacid willy jiggle as you strut around. Balls have always fascinated me, really.

Apart from sexual things and such, I'm not really even sure. I never understood the male fascination with action films and sports, so maybe something to do with that :p .

Smithy

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Balls have always fascinated me, really

:lol: What a quote that is.

Umm, I'd go and get my boobs measured, just to see how odd it is and I can't think of a male equivelant

madhjsp

Giga Poster
... I've wracked my brain, and it's pretty tough to think of things I'd like to do that don't involve boobs in some way. :p

Maybe go to a bar, welcome guys to buy me drinks, and then ignore them to go dance with my girlfriends instead, just to see where girls get off doing that?

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I'd do the same things I do normally if I'm honest. Boring, I know, but I don't think too much of doing much else if I was a female...

Actually, I might attend an Ann Summers party just to see whether they're as fun as females make them out to be.

Jer

Strata Poster
To be honest, I wouldn't be able to do anything, i'd be to busy looking at myself and being amazed to do anything. Plus i'd be a little scared of going out into public as a Female, just because i'm not used to it.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Walk around to see what it would be like to feel your balls and flacid willy jiggle as you strut around. Balls have always fascinated me, really.

Yeah, that would be sweet... I mean, oh yeah, all that junk just swinging away around my knees, love it :oops:

I've always considered myself a closet lesbian, so I think I'd be fine.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Go and get laid.

I'm convinced women get more out of sex than men due to the sensitivy a vadge has compared to a cock.

So yeah, get cock and plenty of it.

I'd also queue up at the supermarket checkout with my purse, cash and money off vouchers tucked away firmly at the bottom of my handband and then spend ages fishing about for them.

Oh, I'd also attempt to park a car as a personal challenge.

More sexist comments to annoy Jordan later!

kimahri

CF Legend
Ian said:
Go and get laid.

I'm convinced women get more out of sex than men due to the sensitivy a vadge has compared to a cock.

So yeah, get cock and plenty of it.

I'd also queue up at the supermarket checkout with my purse, cash and money off vouchers tucked away firmly at the bottom of my handband and then spend ages fishing about for them.

Oh, I'd also attempt to park a car as a personal challenge.

More sexist comments to annoy Jordan later!

Make loads of Sandwiches?

nadroJ

CF Legend
I'd sit around on public transport and see if I'm overwhelmed with a desire to sit as close to women on their own as possible, with my legs open ensuring our bodies are touching for the entire journey!

Seriously though, why do guys do that?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ So we don't crush our balls.

If I were a woman for a day, I'd go around putting the toilet seats up for men because as a woman, I would be inferior and have to slave hand-on-foot for men.

C'mon, Jordan, bite...

nadroJ

CF Legend
Lol, to be fair, I don't have a problem with the toilet seat thing. Men have to lift them so they can pee, don't see a problem with women having to put them down so they can. Give and take ;]

I get the whole not crushing balls thing, hence the open leggedness, but it's when they sit with them as wide as possible, like really infringing on personal space. Why?