What's new

How to get Nolimits and/or Get started!

Jake

Strata Poster
To order Nolimits you simply visit this website:

http://www.nolimitscoaster.com/Order/order.html

It's only $29.95, which works out at roughly ?15, which for a game of its kind is extremely good value.

They also do "electronic delivery", this means that once you have paid, you can instantly download the game and start playing on it - This is how I ordered mine, and it works perfectly.

www.nolimitscoaster.de is the ideal place for NL help.

When you build your first tracks you can post them here in the dedicated forum on CF, or if you want to download thousands of other coasters you can also rate and upload tracks at www.coastersims.com.

If you have any questions regarding buying Nolimits or starting you're first track, please don't hesitate to ask one of the NL users here on CF.

Thanks, and good gaming.

A

Anonymous

Very very good game. I hate to say it, but since my parents won't let my buy it. I have an Illegal copy... But it is a very good game.

I thought it was gonna be crap when I saw the demo though.

jayjay

Giga Poster
^You have to download it from the website. The way it goes is:

1. You pay for it.
2. They send you an email with a download link on it.
3. You download it.
4. Have fun!

Peter

Hyper Poster
Just to add to what Jayjay said, If you want, for an extra few ?, you can order a CD, which will come in the post with your registration details printed on the front so you won't forget it! :lol:

As for download size, I don't think it's that big. The demo is only 15mb, and that is basically the whole game, but with limitations. I would guess that the file size is around 20mb or so. :?: Still, if you have to leave the computer downloading for an hour or so, it's still worth it!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The new 1.6 update has just been released.

Does anyone know if you buy the game now whether you get the update free?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

the people that have already have the before version will get a discount on the newer one. If you haven't got another version then you have to pay the full price.

Xpress

Strata Poster
People that already have the 1.5 version don't have to pay for the 1.6. Just got to buy the game again and it will automatically update your old 1.5 version to 1.6 without having to pay. Ask the NL team for a link if you can't download it, but ask nicely. :sign2:

Lain

Giga Poster
^No.

You do have to pay for 1.6, regardless of whether you own a previous version. It's just cheaper if you do.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hmm, I got it for free. :shock: I don't know if I was supposed to tell you that, but oh well, I did. :wink:

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
If you'd only just bought the game, i think you got the update for free, maybe thats why?

Unless of course you cheated, and used someone else's code, and if you did... shame! Shame on you.

Xpress

Strata Poster
No, I just asked them for a link to download it and they sent me one. And, no, I didn't use someone elses code, they sent me one. All they asked was that I don't spread the link. And I had just bought the game about a month earlier, maybee two.

Swat

Mega Poster
Ive just this second got this game and well it is really hard. How did everyone else find it at first?

Echoes

Mega Poster
As for good sites to exchange coasters, the previously-mentioned coastersims.com is good, but I prefer weeweeslap.com, as there are quite a few people on there.