What's new

How do you feel about Rock 'N' Roller coaster (Hollywood Studios)

Coaster_fan_07

Roller Poster
Hello, I wonder what your opinion is on Rock 'N' Roller coaster at Hollywood Studios FL. I personally do not enjoy this ride as I found it to be uncomfortable apart from the launch which was the only part of the ride I truly enjoyed. I only did get to ride this once and I might need to ride it again

RcTmix

Mega Poster
In a word: meh. I don't hate it, but I'm not in any hurry to ride it again either. It's been several years, so perhaps it's rougher than it used to be?

Matt N

CF Legend
I admittedly only rode it once in the front row 2 years ago, but I quite liked it. I’ll agree that it wasn’t the smoothest of coasters (there was a bit of a rattle for sure, and that did detract from it for me ever so slightly), but I didn’t personally find it to be unbearably rough, and I enjoyed both the launch (I would have sworn it was hydraulic if I didn’t know any better!), and the layout (it felt fast-paced throughout, and forceful without being too intense)!

It's not one of my all-time favourites, but it sits solidly in my top 20 (out of 79).

SkyrushSimp

Mega Poster
I've never rode it, but by Disney's standards of mostly non-thrill rides with lots of theming, I'm shocked this is still operating.

Leon_K

Mega Poster
I've never rode it, but by Disney's standards of mostly non-thrill rides with lots of theming, I'm shocked this is still operating.
That's why it is probably a good move Disney is retheming the Paris version. I liked the Paris version ride-wise and theming-wise, which is quite similar to the FL version (even though it's about 18 years ago since I rode it) but it needed an update.

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
Outdoor version POV:

The launch and sea-serpent roll are good, but after that promising start it’s really quite unremarkable and meandering from an enthusiast perspective.

Last edited: