• scooping it out

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
A work colleague quested my method of eating a kiwi fruit yesterday. I tend to cut it into four segments, like I would an orange, and eat each section discarding the suede type skin.

My colleague suggested I should cut it half and scoop it out with a spoon, as if I was eating an egg.

Both are valid methods but I'm desperate to know why method CF prefers.

thx

Mega Poster
I cut it in half and scoop it out with a spoon. I wish the kiwi 'skin' would be a bit harder, as it's so annoying when the spoon sometimes breakes the 'skin' and it gets messy and you lose some of the c-vitamin rich goodness.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Can we add another option please?

I tuck into a kiwi like I would an apple, skin on. I love the feeling of the hard rough skin on my tongue juxtaposed with the smooth soft juicy centre. I love kiwis.

Ben

CF Legend
I eat it like an egg, scooping out the middle, and then eat the skin.

The skin is the best bit, I love the feel of the hair in my mouth, it feels like a male companion.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I just don't eat kiwis.

I am available for punishment Mondays thru Fridays from 3-8 PM, and Weekends from 10 AM-10 PM

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Like Ben for me, only I like to rip off the ends with my teeth before chowing down on the fuzzy balls...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Wait. Some people eat the skin?

F**king savages.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I honestly thought the skin was bad for you. Can't understand why you'd want to eat it!

I peel and eat, or, if I'm being posh, I scoop it out with a spoon.

Can't actually even believe people eat the skin! That is actually gross.

I always skin it and then cut it into slices, like so:

peel-kiwi.jpg

I hope your lives have been enhanced now that you know my kiwi eating preferences.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
There is a special place in hell reserved for people that eat the skin. Much like the people that eat the entire core of an apple.

I, being normal, chop it in half and spoon.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
There are people who eat the skin?! Jesus...

I've always peeled and quartered them to be honest, i'd never considered another way. Then I met Lucy, and she favoured the 'egg method', but having tried it, i'd rather stick to quartering it.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, if I'm feeling posh, I cut it in half lengthways and scoop using a spoon. Then eat the skin afterwards separately because I'm a monster!