What's new

Hossoland | Poland | Theme Park | 2024

cookie

Giga Poster
Feel like they really gotta pick up the pace if they're still gunning for a 2024 opening. At least the quality of the rock statues indicate there'll be some solid theming.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Maybe it's just me but this construction seems so... random. They've started with some random bits of intricate theming before some of the major stuff.

It does look incredibly fab; with the sort of theming and detail that Energylandia lacks. Ugh, just imagine the potential if this had Energylandia's level of ride investment.

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Some of drone pics from skyscrapercity forum

dji_0491-jpg.5708431

dji_0492-jpg.5708432

dji_0500-jpg.5708445

dji_0499-jpg.5708443

dji_0498-jpg.5708442

dji_0495-jpg.5708437

dji_0494-jpg.5708436

dji_0496-jpg.5708438

dji_0497-jpg.5708440

dji_0493-jpg.5708433

SimonProD

Mega Poster
Looking at Energylandia, there are surpassingly few German visitors. I would have expected more due to EL's proximity, low prices and high quality. All the visitors are mostly Polish. Legendia is the same. Wonder how Hossoland will attract German guests and compete with parks like Hansa, Heide and Plohn. I sincerely with them all the best, I truly want to see this park succeed.

For me its mostly the anti-German sentiment the ruling nationlist party in Poland is stirring to distract from problems. I heard from two accounts - one close friend and one colleague - and they both were assaulted on the tram in Krakow when they were talking german. And after hearing this I am at the moment also not planning with travels to poland even if it means that I haven't been to any of the new parks.

bratcurry

Mega Poster
For me its mostly the anti-German sentiment the ruling nationlist party in Poland is stirring to distract from problems. I heard from two accounts - one close friend and one colleague - and they both were assaulted on the tram in Krakow when they were talking german. And after hearing this I am at the moment also not planning with travels to poland even if it means that I haven't been to any of the new parks.
Never heard of any Anti-German sentiment. How is that?