What's new

Have you ever poo'd in a theme park?

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Sometimes, we get caught short and when you gotta go, you gotta go. Luckily, I've never needed a poo at a theme park, but I've needed a wee countless times..

Question is, have you been for a poo in a theme park toilet?

Nick P

Mega Poster
I always hope I never "gotta go" at an amusement park. But, I've gotten unlucky before and...just had to let it out. Is it just me, or is it that after you poo, the next ride is absolutely fantastic?

Mike

Giga Poster
Very, very rarely.
Most public toilets are disgusting, especially in theme parks, and then the toilet paper is usually going to cut your arse up anyway, so I try to avoid them as much as possible.

njn63

Mega Poster
I have Crohn's disease so I have pretty much used the bathroom everywhere at this point.
shrug.gif

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I don't know, it's not one of those things I keep track of...

Snoo

The Legend
I have a weird body fear of pooping in public places, so I don't respond well when trying to drop the kids off at the pool.

But, with said fear, the body never really produces the feeling until I get home/to a hotel.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
No. This is rock bottom. :drinking:

Of course I have gone to the bathroom at amusement parks.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Talk about digging for a topic.

Since I've worked at two, obviously I've done #2 at those parks. Also, never had any compunction about using the restrooms anywhere in Japan, aside from squat toilets. But when you gotta go.... They work.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My most memorable theme park turd was last year at Europa Park.

After an evening of booze and stodgy food, my guts were terrible. It was right at the start of the day and the group were ready to go but they had to wait for 15mins whilst I had a ****. It was terrible, it wouldn't stop! I started to wipe when I thought I'd finished but no, round two appeared immediately.

So in answer to your question - yes.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Never, going for a poop in public toilets is wrong on all levels. </3

Unless you have a medical condition which necessitates it, no... When you gotta go, you don't gotta go. Hold it, for **** sake you disgusting people. :p

Same with ALL public toilets, including work. Hold it.

I make allowances for hotels for obvious reasons. :p

Jake

Strata Poster
Yeah, but I go 2 or 3 times a day so don't really care. Even if it's a bit gross, I'd rather get it over and done with. Why would you want to hold it in and ruin your day? <///3

nadroJ

CF Legend
Yeah, I have no qualms with public toilets. I HATE holding it in, I'd rather just go. I'm usually pretty quick too, nobody ever notices <3

People are so weird about toilets haha!