What's new

Hansa Park 2017 additions

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Hansa Park is adding a fully themed Gerstlauer Sky Fly called Kärnapulten to their ride lineup for 2017. The previously announced Der Kleine Zar kiddie coaster that was supposed to open during the 2016 season will also definitely open this year.
Kärnapulten will be replacing the Torre Del Mar Star Flyer and Der Kleine Zar will replace the Russische Schaukel Ferris Wheel.

Here is the artwork the park released for Kärnapulten:

Kaernapulten.jpg

Kaernapulten2.jpg

Kaernapulten3.jpg

And the first artwork for Der Kleine Zar:

KlieneZar.jpg

The park also released photos of the coaster train cars:

KlieneZar2.jpg

The Preston & Barbieri kiddie cred was originally announce to open with the Hanse Flieger wave swinger (pictured below) last year. I like the fake wooden support structure, but haven't been able to find out why it was delayed.

HanseFlieger.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hansa Park is adding a fully themed Gerstlauer Sky Fly called Kärnapulten to their ride lineup for 2017. The previously announced Der Kleine Zar kiddie coaster that was supposed to open during the 2016 season will also definitely open this year.
Is this fully themed for 2017 or 2018? ;)

I like the fake wooden support structure, but haven't been able to find out why it was delayed.
Getting flashbacks to Karnan again... :p

In all seriousness though, they do look like good additions.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Really not a fan of these Sky Flys, however the theming does look really nice on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Nice to see good theming on these, they are good additions but a little effort really takes them up a level. Reminds me of this one installed in Austria
R15SFfans01.jpg

S

SimonSays99

Love these SkyFly's - never before got anything to spin me head over heels as fast as these things :)

I sometimes fear they might put a brake in someday at a certain spinning speed - but hopefully that will be for US installations :p

Lofty

CF Legend
Love these SkyFly's - never before got anything to spin me head over heels as fast as these things :)

I sometimes fear they might put a brake in someday at a certain spinning speed - but hopefully that will be for US installations :p
I doubt they will to be fair, they're incredibly popular with parks so there's literally zero reason to put dampeners on them. Plus, TMNT ride at Nickelodeon ;)

megasonic

Roller Poster
The Preston & Barbieri kiddie cred was originally announce to open with the Hanse Flieger wave swinger (pictured below) last year. I like the fake wooden support structure, but haven't been able to find out why it was delayed.

Obviosly it was delayed due to lacking coordination between Preston & Barbieri and the TÜV:

"At the end of last week, we were faced with complete facts," said Andreas Leicht, Managing Director of Hansa-Park. "We deeply regret the delay we have not expected. As the only TÜV-certified leisure park in Northern Germany, however, we can not forgo the fact that TÜV Süd officially releases the production and that the manufacturer fulfills all technical requirements of TÜV. We are all the more delighted that we will be opening two new passenger trains in the meantime, instead of the "Little Czar", in the meantime, so that we can spoil the children's waiting time. "

Source: http://www.parkerlebnis.de/hansa-park-der-kleine-zar-eroeffnung-verschoben-2017_28387.html

Reactions: ECG

peep

CF Legend
Well, they started construction on the new cred, seem to be putting it together rather quickly. They seem to think it'll open for park opening 7th April.

After a month-long delay, the plant called "The Little Czar" was now delivered.

The construction is already in full gear and should be completed in time for the start of the season on April 7th.

Henrik Kazanczuk, Technical Director of the company, monitors the work. "Fortunately, we have the foundations poured before Christmas," he explained on Monday, while snowflakes and rain drops in the faces of the workers clapping. "In this weather we could hardly have done that. All excavation pits would have run, "says Kazanczuk. By means of crane, the numerous individual parts of the track are now lifted and positioned. Henrik Kazanczuk expects the assembly to be completed by the end of this week. Afterwards the carpenters will take over, they create the basis for the theme of the facility.

Der-Entwurf-der-Stahlachterbahn-Fuer-Kinder-koennte-sie-die-erste-Anlage-dieser-Art-sein_imagelarge.jpg

The design of the steel tram: for children it could be the first plant of this kind.

Source:

After all, the children can not only travel with one of the six carriages, but are supposed to enter the world of Little Tsar, his best friend Alesia and their brothers Yuriy and Andrej, as well as the Mischlingshund Maksim. The complex is also suitable for adults, so that the young park visitors together with their mothers and fathers can turn two rounds. Before it starts, the Tüv test is still in March.

Source:
http://www.ln-online.de/Lokales/Ostholstein/Der-kleine-Zar-wird-aufgebaut