What's new

Go BIG! No Limits 2 Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Fury 325 is one of the most anticipated coasters of the season, and now, you will get the chance to improve on the idea of a B&M Giga coaster! This contest will have fewer restrictions than previous, with more time to build and create the ultimate coaster.

REQUIREMENTS
- Max height MUST be between 300-399.99 feet
- Length MUST EXCEED 7000 feet
- Terrain must feature some customized work.
-Track and supports MUST stay inside borders, and borders MUST NOT BE DELETED when you send the ride in

That's it! If you don't want to edit the terrain, go Six Flags and make it on a parking lot. Plant a few trees. There must be some terrain editing.

SCORING
-Three judges will rank each ride on a score of up to 20, judging the following categories: Smoothness, Creativity, Excitement, and Overall
- Voting will begin following the end of the competition for one week, each voter will rank on a scale of 1-5. Said scores will be averaged by all votes. Builders may not rate their own rides
-Each participant MUST VOTE during the voting round, otherwise you will receive a 2 point deduction. Considering 1 point meant first or fourth place last competition, it means a lot!
- Failure to meet all the requirements will result in a 1 point deduction for each category missed

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zro05 ... IG.nl2park

Due to the size of these rides, we are going to extend this competition a bit longer than the last. All entries are due NO LATER THAN APRIL 3! I will be sending the file out for voting the morning of April 4, with voting to last until the 10. Winner will be announced the 11 and the next contest will start April 12 or 13.

WINNER WILL RECEIVE A SMALL PRIZE! No word on what it will be just yet, but expect something goonish.

Dapalm

Mega Poster
I think I can make something for this one! Love the extended deadline, as well as the terrain editing/environment care thing.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'll see if I can put something together in time. :D

tomahawk

Strata Poster
This one I'm more than willing to push back a week if needed. This is a massive project (and I'm moving this week) so if as we get closer, people are struggling to finish, we can slide it back a couple days.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I suggest pushing it back. I personally will have a difficult time finishing by April 3rd with school reaching its current point in the semester.

TPV

Roller Poster
Mine was sent but for some reason the cars were not loaded in, just unfreeze and re freeze to fix that?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
The due date has been pushed back until April 12 due to requests and I'm in their process of moving.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That's handy. ;)

I totally underestimated how much of a bitch these rides would be to do. Spent a couple of hours yesterday just trying to get the first drop and first hill sorted. Although should probably be a bit easier now that's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.