What's new

Gerstlauer Eurofighter Lift "Brushes"

Mack

Mega Poster
No, it's just self-promo for an album release, and the theme is dismissal of expectations, that's all. The choice of words is deliberate to shock into paying attention and rethinking norms and it's important to have consistent..."branding." Anyway, I've derailed this topic enough.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
I have to say, swearing on an album's artwork would put me off buying. Not because I'm a prude but because it suggests a serious lack of imagination that might be reflected in the music. Just my two pence and I've no idea on your musical style but I'm willing to bet I'm not your target audience.

Mack

Mega Poster
the album contains a mixture of orchestral pieces, symphonic metal, and fused dubstep+nu-metal and one jazz+hardstyle fusion, a roxette flip, a paul simon flip, one with a theme that borrows a nigerian folk song and lacks consistent genre (broadly i'm post-EDM) hence f-ck your expectations with some of the dubstep wobbles being used in a couple movements of the symphony on it and if someone didn't expect there to be a symphony well f-ck those expectations. anyway it's a local thing other than being on spotify and doing shows around my area. if i were in the game for money i'd be out of it lol. anything i've ever made from buying is scoring for tv/cinema. and i don't like my visual logo being diluted. this is good tho, no such thing as bad publicity

oh and brushes
has brushes

Last edited: