What's new

Fuji-Q | Zokko | Intamin Multi-Launch Motorbike | 2023

Indy

Hyper Poster
I'm going to double down and say there is no way this is Intamin.

First, I know that Intamin frequently changes their track design, but notice how un-Intamin-like this cross-tie design is? There is no horizontal cross tie member like nearly every other Intamin built in the last 20 years...

1659748287586.png

Also, looking back at some of the track pieces laying around, the connection design does not match what Intamin has done the past few years. Compare this first photo of this Fuji-Q track to the two subsequent photos from Namazu...

Fuji-Q:
1659748464256.png

Namazu:
1659748490403.png

1659748526533.png

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Very good spot. If its not Intamin though who would it be?

I do enjoy a good mystery. Its now almost as good as the Warner Brothers Madrid coaster.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Nah I'm sorry, it's still too Intamin-like for me to not think it's a knock-off. Also it's in Japan, not China. I think it might be a new model from Intamin, personally.

Indy

Hyper Poster
Well, I'm going to play devil's advocate against myself and point out that the track connection at the top of the Parque Warner Madrid track is very similar to that of this coaster:

1659750872301.png

So maybe it is Intamin. There are just a lot of oddities about it.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Interesting indeed. The track-track connections are more in line with the new LSM coaster track than Multi Dimension coaster.
1659750837131.png

The crossties have to be an illusion, it *has* to have them. I distinctly remember during Movie Park Studio Tour construction, there were a few crossties that were so thin that they disappear in low-quality pictures. Assuming that's what's occurring here.

EDIT: beat me to it haha

Last edited:

UP87

Mega Poster
@i305_zack I wanted to know the same a few weeks ago. I found no sign that it might be up again. No news article or anything. I even skimmed through some japanese vlogs and didn't see it running.

EV7D

Roller Poster
Well, I'm going to play devil's advocate against myself and point out that the track connection at the top of the Parque Warner Madrid track is very similar to that of this coaster:

View attachment 19469

So maybe it is Intamin. There are just a lot of oddities about it.
Ngl I think this coaster is manufactured by Zamperla. This coaster has a lot of similarities to Pony Express, including the odd support structure spine and crosstie change.