What's new

For my little brother....

A

Anonymous

California Screamin'
That was my first. I was scared of the loop but my parents didn't tell me bout the launch. You should have seen my face :lol:

A

Anonymous

Mine was Nemesis in 2004 when I was 10 and had finally hit the golden 1.4m. Technically I went on Air first, but I don't really think that counts as going "upside down."

Mike

Giga Poster
I'm pretty sure my first looping coaster was Kraken at SeaWorld back in 2001. My eyes were shut for the whole ride! :p

Rock n' Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios! Absolutely scared me **** and traumatized me from launches for quite a while but I did love it once I got off.

Coaster_Dude

Roller Poster
Mine was Dragon Kahn, can't remember what year though (was a good few years ago though). I'm still dying to go back there and go on it again.

herbinator

Mega Poster
Nemesis inferno. I wasn't scared of the inversions at all, I was terrified of the height though so it was probably just that distracting me. :lol:

choluby

Roller Poster
Re:

ciallkennett said:
My first was Nemesis in late 2007. It was my first ever "big ride", and I wasn't scared at all. I held on though, and it was that single ride that made me an enthusiast. Almost 100 rides on it later, and I haven't looked back :)

Same as me except it was in 2010 when I rode it for the first time!!!!