What's new

Flamingo Land | Sik | Intamin 10 Inversion Coaster | 2022

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
@Antinos there is no VR, it has not been mentioned at all by FL on their social media ;) somebody just thinks they’re funny ?
giphy.gif

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
In two minds.
Really happy we get the lap bar version in the Uk :D
Really sad I have to go back to Mingoland ?
I love mingo land, ok so the coasters are mostly mediocre, I enjoy the bike, the SLC is the smoothest I’ve ridden and loco is weird in a fun way... But the thing that wins it for me with this place is that we can take our doggos, so the WHOLE family can visit.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I love mingo land, ok so the coasters are mostly mediocre, I enjoy the bike, the SLC is the smoothest I’ve ridden and loco is weird in a fun way... But the thing that wins it for me with this place is that we can take our doggos, so the WHOLE family can visit.
Each to their own but the Bike is pretty naff and my missus hates how much it hurts her boobs, Loco is ghastly and being the smoothest SLC doesn't really sell it ;)
I was really disappointed with the zoo as well.
Didn't know about the doggos, that's a plus, not that I'd take my car sick dog that far in the car anyway ?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Each to their own but the Bike is pretty naff and my missus hates how much it hurts her boobs, Loco is ghastly and being the smoothest SLC doesn't really sell it ;)
I was really disappointed with the zoo as well.
Didn't know about the doggos, that's a plus, not that I'd take my car sick dog that far in the car anyway ?
Yeh reading my post back I’m definitely ‘over’ selling the coasters ? they’re just ‘ok’ for a family day out. The dog friendly aspect is by far the biggest draw for us, or we’d only ever visit to try new rides.

Not been in the zoo, that’s the only part that’s not dog friendly, for obvious reasons.

Of course fanny island is dog friendly too, but it’s too loud for dogs, the thumping dance music, and tightness of the rides scares my two a little, whereas FL is much quieter, and more chilled out, they love it there. They’ve even ridden the train :)

Edited to add: Did you know Phantasialand is dog friendly too?