What's new

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi | Mission Ferrari | Dynamic Attractions | 2023

oriolat2

Giga Poster
When/If they open this coaster, it will already need new parts, since the old one will have probably rusted.

Jokes aside, this is the Flying Turds of steel coasters.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
That tweet is still a bit too vague for me to get excited just yet. I'm sure they're a hell of a lot closer to opening than not opening, but I'll wait for a proper opening date from the park to crack open a beer for them.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
"The evolution of uniqueness" sounds suspiciously like it could be Mission Ferrari.
It sounds suspiciously like a marketing group so blinded by the buzzwords they forgot to check whether their slogan made sense.

But yeah, it could be Mission Ferrari. Or maybe another simulator.

EDIT: Wait, I got it. It's definitely Mission Ferrari.

Think of it like this: In the context of amusement parks, "Uniqueness" means "We are the only ones to operate one of these". The "Evolution of uniqueness" would be to go one step beyond that. That is, "We don't even operate one of these". Mission Ferrari confirmed.

Last edited:

roomraider

Best Topic Starter

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember the construction walls being quite so low. Think they covered the sign before. So more circumstantial evidence to an opening soon.

JoshC.

Strata Poster

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember the construction walls being quite so low. Think they covered the sign before. So more circumstantial evidence to an opening soon.

Did somebody say walls.... ?

I think they're the same height as they've been a while, but have been changed in the past year looking at some of the more recent-ish photos on rcdb. The sign I think has been uncovered for a long while now.

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
This is the update from the park

As part of the exciting 10th anniversary celebrations, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi also launched the ‘Hypercars – Evolution of Uniqueness’ exhibition. The state-of-the-art exhibition mirrors the limited-series cars currently on display at the Ferrari Museum in Maranello.

The timeline for the launch of Mission Ferrari will be announced in due course, and we will keep you updated as and when we have identified the launch dates of the new ride at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, in addition to other new offerings marking the park’s 10th anniversary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
This is the update from the park

As part of the exciting 10th anniversary celebrations, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi also launched the ‘Hypercars – Evolution of Uniqueness’ exhibition. The state-of-the-art exhibition mirrors the limited-series cars currently on display at the Ferrari Museum in Maranello.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well - that's fan-flipping-tastic...

</sarcasm>

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Still ain't open but you can do this now:

zipline1.jpg

roof-walk1.jpg

Ziplining through Aces does sound pretty cool, but would they ever do it while it's running? Imagine that for a moment of interaction.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
You couldn't pay me to do that roof walk between about April and October. Winter activity only.