What's new

Favourite/Worst Disney Character

marc

CF Legend
Re: Favourite Disney Character

How can you do that to me, as you know who my favourite is lol.

Ok mine would probably have to be Simba.

Worst is the bloody talking dog in UP, drove me up the wall.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I really love Belle, she's awesome <3 Flynn Rider is really cool as well and Robin Hood.

There's plenty of crap, I really hate Ariel, whiny bitch. And I don't like Mickey Mouse, smug twat.

Smithy

Strata Poster
I'm literally the only person I know who wasn't brought up with Disney.

Worst, without a shadow of a doubt, is Mary **** Poppins.

Oh **** wait, Toy Story counts.

Erm.

I actually can't choose between Woody and Buzz.

nealbie

CF Legend
Favourite is Simba. Obviously. Honourable mentions to Genie and Carpet.

As dreadful Remy doesn't count because he's Pixar, it'd have to be Prince Phillip for worst. He's completely USELESS and they put him up against such a powerful villain and she LOSES (wtf?), makes a mockery of such a fab character. Eugh! :(

Nic

Strata Poster
Belle's fab. As is Rapunzel actually, but yeah, Belle <3

Can't **** stand Snow White. Honestly, who the **** thinks its acceptable to barge into someone's house, start poking around, cleaning ****. She's so subservient. Bitch needs to grow some balls.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
nealbie said:
Favourite is Simba. Obviously. Honourable mentions to Genie and Carpet.

As dreadful Remy doesn't count because he's Pixar, it'd have to be Prince Phillip for worst. He's completely USELESS and they put him up against such a powerful villain and she LOSES (wtf?), makes a mockery of such a fab character. Eugh! :(

Remy Counts. Disney owns Pixar.

Favorite: Stitch

Least Favorite: Jar Jar Binks

Lottie.

Mega Poster
Favourite: Pocahontas/Belle/Sleeping Beauty(Aurora) <3

Worst: Anastasia and Drizella in Cinderella. </3

tomahawk

Strata Poster
^^Because Disney TOTALLY had something to do with Jar Jark Binks since it was more than a decade before they bought the rights.

Best: Ariel
Worst: Wall-e, annoying little ****

Smithy

Strata Poster
Because it's his topic and he said so. Although tbh anything that meant you posted less would be welcomed so I'm all for allowing it.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Oooh ooh, I also ADORE Lilo, she's fab <3

Also, people trying to be smart arses are annoying. You know what AJ meant when he said Disney character, stop trying to be clever.

kimahri

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
Oooh ooh, I also ADORE Lilo, she's fab <3

She gets brutal on a bitch! (granted she had a legitimate reason to like) Lilo <3

Edit: I just remembered someone else who counts.

Goliath.jpg

Goliath is awesome.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Tough to pick a single favorite. Aladdin is kind of awkward in a funny way but when the chips are down he can handle his **** like a boss. I love Dash & Elastigirl from the Incredibles, though that movie is full of other great characters. Hamm & Mr Potato Head from Toy Story are also always good for a laugh.. Whereas Jessie is pretty annoying. I'll go with her as my least favorite for now.