Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B&M

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Intamin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alexr

Hyper Poster
What is your Favourite Invert Manufacturer the main 3 Manufacturers are Vekoma, B&M and Intamin, What's your Favourite one.

Sorry if there's a topic already like this.

STC

Mega Poster
I don't really even see the point in asking, it's like asking if people prefer The Beatles or Chas 'n' Dave. :p

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
This was a hard choice for me because:

Vekoma:Good selection of style of invert but can be rough and is the one mainly copied by China.

B&M Overall best inverts ride-wise, very smooth, good to look at and on some a good noise but not that many of them compared to Vekoma.

Intamin Haven't been on one but the idea of a launched invert cool) .

Overall, I think B&M.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
For the sake of being awkward and exposing your very narrow view: Beijing Shiboalai Amusement Equipment.

Martyn B

CF Legend
^ Oi, less of the crappy, and more of the funky. I think them Pinfari Inverts look awsome!

My experience on all them you've listed is pretty small, though I suppose I have technically been on every SLC in the world.

B&M for me, but Vekoma ain't that far behind.

Snoo

The Legend
Martyn B said:
^ Oi, less of the crappy, and more of the funky. I think them Pinfari Inverts look awsome!

My experience on all them you've listed is pretty small, though I suppose I have technically been on every SLC in the world.

You need to get on a good B&M then my friend.

Obviously B&M.. as my favorite behind them is The Great Nor'Easter at Morey's Piers.. and thats only because it has new restraints.

Martyn B

CF Legend
SnooSnoo said:
Martyn B said:

You need to get on a good B&M then my friend.

My comment was pointing more towards the Jubilee Odyssey side of things, not the standard stuff.

Brookes

Giga Poster
I'd have to say B&M... but V2: Vertical Velocity at SFDK was absolutely brilliant, and I'd love to go on Tornado at Särkänniemi.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Yeah, B&M is for sure the best at Inverts, but I love Volcano and I'd love to try more Intamin inverts. I think with more height and creativity, Intamin really has a chance to compete with B&M.

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
Since comfort and smoothness are important to me, the answer is B&M.
Some Vekoma's that have had a redesigned wheel assembly and a change in the padding on the restraints might compete (Gauntlet @ Magic Springs).

s15c

Mega Poster
I'm going to agree with whoever said it. This is a stupid poll. Another metaphor because I like them- You might as well be asking whether you would rather have lobster or dog food for dinner.