Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phoebe

• Rachel

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Ok, I am going to do a poll with the favourite female (here) and the favourite male, then one big poll choosing between the winners.
So, vote for your FAVOURITE!
Mine is Phoebe, oh no wait, or Rachel. I CANT DECIDE!

Angel

Hyper Poster
Im a fan of Racheal myself ... not 100% certain why but i think shes pretty neat .... phoebe annoys the hell out of me.

Like monica but not as much as racheal

Ben

CF Legend
Phoebe is just so funny, she is the 2nd best of them all. I really love her and the things she comes out with. Case in point....

Phoebe: Say something, ask her out, she's not your couisn.

c&r

Mega Poster
I'll tell you who I'll vote for in both topics. NO ONE. Friends is awfull TV and shows just how crap people tastes are these days, its just stereotypical, cheesy, repetitive and very annoying.

As I've said to numerous people, this is the kind of programme which makes me want to throw a TV into my wall, its not boring, its plain irratating. Honestly, what is so interesting about a few people who live in NY and live perfectly ordinary lives with some rubbish comedy thrown in? This is the kind of show to put you off american comedy for life, even if there is some good stuff over there.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Phoebe definately. I mean, she is the only real funny one out of them.

Mark

Strata Poster
Phoebe ALL THE WAY

She is by far the funniest, with her dim yet moral bound lifestyle and attitude towards life.

The episode with the selfless acts cracked me up!

Mack

Mega Poster
It's gotta be Phoebe -- Jennifer Aniston/Rachel is hot, but Phoebe is by far the funniest character. Especially her songs which were my favorite parts of the show.

A

Anonymous

Ok, this is THE hardest decision from all the characters. But last night, Rachel happened to make me laugh the most. So it will have to be her.

Well, Phoebe has won I have just seen. Can a mod lock this poll, and the final one will be set up.