What's new

Favourite Flavour of Pot Noodle

What is your favourite flavour of Pot Noodle?

• Chicken and Mushroom

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Beef and Tomato

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Original Curry

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Chinese Chow Mein

• Bombay Bad Boy

• Chilli Beef

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Rib

• Sausage Casserole

• Sweet and Sour

• Piri Piri Chicken

• Brazilian BBQ Steak

• Other

• I don't eat Pot Noodles?

• Total voters

mouse

Giga Poster
"I see trees of green,
red roses too,
I purchase a Pot Noodle,
for me and you,
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world."
Louis Armstrong

"I **** love Pot Noodles."
Oscar Wilde

But what is your favourite flavour of the popular kettle-inspired noodle snack?
Mine is Chinese Chow Mein :).

I'm sure many of you have lots of Pot Noodle anecdotes, you're welcome to share them in this topic!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I haven't had one in YEARS, literally since I was a teenager, but my favourite used to be beef and tomato.

However, we only ever had chicken and mushroom in the house since my dad "didn't like any other ones". The truth of the matter is that he'd never even tried any other flavour and was, as with everything else, just being resistant to change.

Ben

CF Legend
Sticky Rib is amazing <3

So authentically Chinese, you're practically picking the dog hair out your teeth.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Beef and tomato for me too <3

I used to eat pot noodles so often when I started at university, but nowadays the thought of one makes me feel sick, I overate them and now feel physically repulsed by them!

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
The best "instant noodle in a disposable plastic pot" experience I've had was a satay flavoured "pop mie" from Oriental city in north west london.

Had all sorts of little sachets of peanuts, crispy onions, oyster sauce etc. and was delicious!

I went back for some more and they never had them in again :( I've searched for them in asian and oriental supermarkets everf since!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Genuinely want a Pot Noodle now...

Beef & Tomato or Original Curry for me, although the Beef & Tom ones have never been the same since they got rid of the crumbs of soya in them. Weirdly, that made them better. Doesn't say much about them does it!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've tried them all. Well, nearly. I went through a spell of eating the Bombay Bad Boy but after eating one a day for a week, I decided to give my guts a rest.

If I were to rank them from least fave Not worst, because they're all good) to fave, the list would be like this...
Southern Fried Chicken
Chinese Chow Mein
Donor Kebab
Sausage Casserole
Bombay Bad Boy
Beef and Tomato
Piri Piri Chicken
Chilli Beef
Mexican Fajita
Brazilian BBQ Steak
Jamaican Jerk
Sweet and Sour
Sticky Rib
Original Curry
Chicken and Mushroom

So yeah, good ol' Chicken & Mushroom wins for me every time. I never tried the limited edition Christmas Dinner flavour they did, but I imagine it would rank low on my list.

**** love Pot Noodle.