Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lucozade

• Other

• Total voters

nadroJ

CF Legend
Orange Lucozade yummm. It's only glucose though, not gross caffeine packed crappy stuff like Red Bull. They make me feel sick even to sniff so there's no way I'm going to put some in my body. I've never drank one. Is drank a word?

Error

Strata Poster
Depends on how I'm feelings.

Amp is good but can be dry and leaves me wanting more.

Monster is great but I tend to taste just the ungodly amounts of sugar and spend the night wide awake either due to caffeine or having to piss every time I'm about to fall asleep.

Either way, they're high price so a rarity for me. I'll buy my Faygo, with is 3 times as big at 3 times less the cost.

thx

Mega Poster
My favourite is Alpen Jod'l or something like that, had it in Austria, was wonderful sort of greenish tea, herbal taste with some sweetness. Other than that for your 'basic' energy drink, I like Battery and Rockstar mango-orange (I think it was that flavour) is pretty nice.

Oh and yeah Loefet, Euroshopper is great for the money, 0.99€ for 0.5l can.
I also have maybe once a month a licorice energy bar (=a cup of coffee) which is pretty nice.
super_pepe_web.jpg

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Relentless ftw. I drink far too much of it though, i'm cutting back lol.

In terms of the others, Red Bull's overpriced and boring, Rockstar is pure sugar, even the sugar-free one tastes of pure sugar, and Red Devil/Red Rooster and all the other bandwagon hoppers are a bit vile. Lucozade is nice, in orange or purple flavour, but the others are distinctly average, and Monster, my god, its horrible!

lol

Mega Poster
robbeal said:
Relentless ftw. I drink far too much of it though, i'm cutting back lol.

In terms of the others, Red Bull's overpriced and boring, Rockstar is pure sugar, even the sugar-free one tastes of pure sugar, and Red Devil/Red Rooster and all the other bandwagon hoppers are a bit vile. Lucozade is nice, in orange or purple flavour, but the others are distinctly average, and Monster, my god, its horrible!

Do you think it smells like baby wipes? Because I do.