Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steeplechase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Mouse

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
Which one of these is your favourite? Is it one of the wooden coasters? Or do you prefer the steel coasters like The Big One and Revolution?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
There's only one in my Top Ten. :wink:

TilenB

Strata Poster
Wild Mouse!
Although it's closely followed by Revolution.

PS: I'm not quite sure what kind of masochist ticked Grand National as his favorite... :)

Casio

Mega Poster
I have to say The Big One; it's a bit boring but the height is terrifying and the drop's really good. Big Dipper and Revolution are both excellent rides too. I can understand why people like Wild Mouse and Nash; they're both relentless, but I just found them too uncomfortable to be enjoyable.

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
I enjoyed grand national and big dipper but for me, big dipper wins because it isn't as rough and it kind of takes you somewhere whilst grand national is confined to its own little area. I know the Big One is a little dull (and rough) after the first drop but for now its my favourite because it was my first taste of a really HUGE drop as Im still quite new to coasters (haven't rode nemesis yet- i will in the summer) so im sure another coaster will replace it as my favourite.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
tough choice - Mouse is just fun all the way, steeplechase is totally unique, and whilst nash can be brutal, the air and fun factor are right up there!

So - Nash it is!

Smithy

Strata Poster
Big One. Only ride I actually 'miss' from the park.

Fond of streak, avalanche and revolution but the rest are garbage.

nealbie

CF Legend
Wild Mouse is so out-of-control thrilling and has a bucket load of airtime to boot. Thorpe should have themed one of these for SAW as it really does make you grateful to be alive!!

The others are all massively underwhelming. Except Nash, on a rare good day.

Darren B

Giga Poster
Nickelodeon Streak and the Wild Mouse are good fun but they're not amazing coasters. The Big One is by far and away the best coaster at the park. Bid Dipper is pretty rough and Grand National is VILE! Anybody that's voted for that is voting from memory because it hasn't offered a decent, pain free ride in years.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
The Nash on a good run is one of the most fantastic coaster experiences ever. Sadly, it's rarer than Mike's sense of humour.

I love Avalanche though, with Revolution a close second. They're not good coasters, but they're just really good fun and tick the-boxes-of_furie.

Beyond their uniqueness, rarity and whatever - I couldn't give a stuff if the rest vanished tomorrow.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
If Revolution is as good as its counter part at Frontier City in Oklahoma City (Diamond Back) - it would definitely get my vote!

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
Does anyone think that grand national would be better if the track was replaced with steel like new Texas giant? It could have a good pain free run all the time

nealbie

CF Legend
It's not painful, just most of the time it's really slow. Which, coupled with an unimaginative layout that relies solely on airtime, is not a good mix.