What's new

Favourite and most hated rollercoaster train

Kebab

Giga Poster
The title says it all. What is your favourite single-most rollercoaster train and your personally most hated. Specify reasons too.

My favourite has to be Furius Baco's wing-walker trains. Although they didn't rotate, it made an Intamin accelerator a bit more insane, when launching your legs get severely blown backwards towards the station, when you bank round the turns you practically get thrown around like basketball. Rough, wild, intense but it really makes me laugh when you come off. I love the design too, it fits the scenery as well at the colour sheme, and being themed around Wine barrels is something very different.
Furius%20Baco_thumb.jpg

And for the worst. These trains speak for themselves...
stampida01.jpg

Kebab

Giga Poster
^I thought we did too. But I searched and couldn't find a thing among the results, so bring on the topic :)

spicy

Giga Poster
Ollie said:
I'm sure we've had this topic before. :p

Im sure this topic has been on CF a number of times before and even then somebody probably said "we have had this topic before!!"

There will be topics repeated as there is only so much to talk about but at least its something to talk about. :)

Favourite train:

Big-thunder-mountain-magic-kingdom-704477.jpg

Least Favourite:

CHESSINGTON_Vampire_HERO_255x190.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
My favourites include:

<3
p22221.jpg

<3
p2149.jpg

The hated include:

UGH
p9818.jpg

I can't find a decent real picture, but, you can see the big, hideous, plastic monstrosities.
tibidabo-barcelona.jpg

And, certainly...
p19984.jpg

Error

Strata Poster
Favorites are:
Goliath SFoG:
image_2417523.jpg

Millie Force:
DSC_0028.JPG

Maverick:
cp090756_158.jpg

Least favorite include:
All Arrow Loopers:
CP21.JPG

Steal Dragon (great ride, but it hurts being taller):
waldameer_02.jpg

And, a shocker:
C2C_Day_3_02.jpg

PTC trains, or woodens in general. They give me major headaches with major airtime.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Ben said:
My favourites include:

<3
p22221.jpg

<3
p2149.jpg
Then surely Diamondback will take the lead for your most favorite trains, as it combines the B&M stadium seating with the fanged reptile look. :razz:

Diamondback%20021709%20015.jpg

My favs are:

The Simple, sophisticated look of Intamin trains

mfull1.jpg

mavcpimages%20(1).JPG

The organic, natural B&M trains

hydramain2.jpg

dp22.jpg

Worst trains:

Togo horridness

manhattan_express2.jpg

For some reason, Morgan's choice in train body style has never struck accord with me for Phantom's Revenge.

phantomsrevenge09.jpg

Ollie

CF Legend
Hyde244 said:

Haha it's Taylor and UC. :p
Hai guys *waves*. :lol:

Anyway my favourite trains are.
-JIMMY NEUTRONS FLYING COASTER (people who went on the last Eurolive please back me up here)
-Expedition GeForce
-Black Mamba
-Megaphobia

Least favourite:
-Bandit
-Arrow corkscrew
-And some others I can't remember :p

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
My favorite would have to be any Intiman T-Bar trains:
00000011.jpg

Yummy!
They give you ample room!

Hated:
California Screamen's Trains.
Ugh, there so boxy, and if your not in the front row, you cant see ****!
9.jpg

spicy

Giga Poster
^ Oh yeah I did mean Paris's BTMR! I thought that my picture was a picture of Paris's but its actually Orlando's. :(

Your picture shows what I meant though :)

But yeah Paris BTMR trains <3

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
^that is actually **** hot, just out of curiosity, does that light at the front of that train get turned on a night?

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
ohh, haha okay then, ill av 2 give that a bash 1 day. That though is proabably the best looking train ever, after the expedition everest 1 :p

spicy

Giga Poster
I don't see whats do good about the Everest train? I think its pretty plain and boring just with a kind of engine thing on the back.

everest.jpg